+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Grealish

Jack Grealish

Brum fan just ran on to the field and punched him .

Absolutely disgraceful and cowardly attack on the lad .

Saw it myself what a complete nobhead. Hope they throw the full weight of the law at him.

I have to say that Grealish handled it superbly and for one so young showed himself as a class act. Well done lad credit to your profession.

Sky have re run the incident and believe it or not they’ve pixelates his face out!! Unbelievable

Just sin it, disgraceful.

Prison for that lad , plenty of time to think about how idiotic he is

Tha just edda feeling he'd scooer. Poetic justice

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha just edda feeling he'd scooer. Poetic justice
    Gets a booking for running into crowd, Refs have no choice, but very harsh. Hope he gets here and put Scummy Brummy to the sword

Birmingham have a good numbers of nutters within their rank of fans - my (then) ****age son was threatened at the playoff semi there & we had to hide behind a wall at the ground with many others as the bottles & bricks flew over us. Years earlier at Oakwell, we had bricks thrown at us so (again) had to crouch behind a low wall on Oakwell Lane. All clubs have idiot fans but these (& Millwall) take it to a higher level! An absolute disgrace today - just show it (unpixilated), as well as charging the nutter, throw the book at this moronic club!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Sky have re run the incident and believe it or not they’ve pixelates his face out!! Unbelievable
    I think that's to make sure they don't compromise any future criminal court case
    They needn't bother mind as the CPS will probably make a cods of it

I've been a few times to St Andrews Brum, last visit play offs 2000 , horrible fans , nobody could pay me enough to go there again , the terrace down the right of the away end needs closing down , their fans ? Not watching the game ? Making cut throat gestures all match , objects thrown ,stewards were as bad , never again will I go there , be interesting what happens now tho , Millwall got away with it at Wembley twice , attacking our fans , then when playing Bradford City in the play off final , invaded the pitch , some even attacked the Bradford players , reward Community Club of the year , will BCFC be the next Community Club of the year ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast