+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan runs on pitch and punches player

Wow just seen it on you tube and that's really bad
    Running on the pitch is disgraceful but to actually punch a player

That’s why I sit near back, official would have me banned by now but I’d never thought about hitting a player even Forestieri

Sky also said ‘every Birmingham fan will condemn that’...apart from the very loud amount who cheered it eh

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s why I sit near back, official would have me banned by now but I’d never thought about hitting a player even Forestieri
    No, best to leave it to the sniper on the grassy knoll

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you watch the video it looks like the Villa number 6 gives the fan two whacks to the stomach/ chest area. Understandable maybe but not wise.
    Why not? Do you think he should have gone for head shots? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    A punch at a football game will set you back 2 an a half years at her majestys pleasure. A scrap outside a nightclub will get you nothing unless nicked at the scene. Not harsh enough gi thee head a wobble.
    The maximum sentence for common assault is six months. I'd be surprised if this incident is charged at anything above that level.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The maximum sentence for common assault is six months. I'd be surprised if this incident is charged at anything above that level.
    And if news is correct and they stop sending people to prison for sentences 6 months or less he won’t do any time.

Mind you I’d rather do a short stay at her Maj’s hotel than been banned from watching the Millers.

There's a wider angle shot on the BBC news where he appears to have developed builders bottom.
    I'm sure that will be useful for him in HMP when Mr Big fancies a bit of sport in the cells. Call it free advertising

He,s good at blowing kisses too. All good skills for him in the next few weeks and months

Not thought the situation through has he
    Last edited by flourbasher; 10-03-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There's a wider angle shot on the BBC news where he appears to have developed builders bottom.
    I'm sure that will be useful for him in HMP when Mr Big fancies a bit of sport in the cells. Call it free advertising

He,s good at blowing kisses too. All good skills for him in the next few weeks and months

Not thought the situation through has he
    Including putting his mobile number on his Facebook page too apparently .

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes completely moronic, but let's be honest here, how many of us have deep inside wanted to give Forestieri a slap?
    I confess I wanted to give him a good slap when he was rolling over but there’s a big difference in wanting and doing.

I’m not sure what’s worse his mates egging him on to do it, him for actually doing it (and in a girly way too) or the fans behind net for cheering him on

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast