+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan runs on pitch and punches player

Fan runs on pitch and punches player

Anyone watching the Brum derby? A fan just ran on and punched Grealish from behind.
    Proves an early kick off like ours yesterday doesn’t stop the idiots!

Moron.
    Not very bright or brave really is it?
    Should be charged with assault.

Disgraceful and cowardly attack , the turdstain should get sent down for that .

Has it ever happened at a Millers match? I remember someone jumping over the wall at Millmoor and having a rant at Ronnie Moore in the dugout but not actually going on the pitch. He got a life ban.

Vaguely remember someone running on with a ‘Hunter Out’ banner too.

The faux outrage on SKY makes me laugh. It was a shocking thing to do and I trust the halfwit will be banned from every ground in the country and face some accommodation at her majesty's pleasure but then SKY show it over and over again to ensure a copycat in the near future is more likely in order to brighten up a dreadful first half. The way football stopped fans running onto the pitch during games was to deny them any coverage.

Yes completely moronic, but let's be honest here, how many of us have deep inside wanted to give Forestieri a slap?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes completely moronic, but let's be honest here, how many of us have deep inside wanted to give Forestieri a slap?
    "Deep inside"?

25 points deduction for Birmingham would be suitable punishment in my view!!!

Until the magistrates get really tough with these morons they will carry on getting away with it.No respect for the law and it must stop NOW.

Brum fans have done it before when both teams were in Prem.
    Think the Villa goalkeeper got attacked or if not there was some serious goading in his own Pen area

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast