+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Males hugging males.

You could be right coco. Computers exist as a way of saving money for big business. There are no free dinners, we will pay the price, as those people on those Boeing planes have.

Some good posts here .

On my recent visit to a we town called Watton at Stone near Stevenage .

After the funeral back in the pub the lads were cuddling and kissing their mates ..

I thought it was a wind up but no it was for real ..

Being Scottish I wasn't having any of it. Quick dash out the main door and back in when it was safe to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Some good posts here .

Being Scottish I wasn't having any of it. Quick dash out the main door and back in when it was safe to do so.
    F@#k me buc,I've said it before and I will say it again,you are a top bloke,I nearly choked on the sweet that I was eating with laughter when I read that

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Talking of how long I've got left here,I was talking about retirement when I visited Finances the other day,I could retire on my next birthday if I wanted at a small loss on my pension (5%) I'm going to give it serious thought,I've done 40 years and racing around hospital corridors at 2am doing a runner to icu is a young man's game,my knees ache and I've lost interest in carrying on and I fancy making the most of my final decade,do something that for myself for once and see the places that I've always wanted to visit in the uk,I'm 95% sure that I would have jacked it all in by 2020
    Name:  IMG_20190314_184910396.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  82.7 KB

I've decided to finish early and picked up the forms today,events at work made me realise that there's more to life than working to you drop dead,you see a lot of sadness working in a hospital

Mrsgriff has just made the same decision and retires next month. She’s taking her bank pension early, at 57, and a private one over the next 10 years to see her through to her state pension. She’s only been working part-time so she’ll be much better off (therefore so will I) and she’ll have money at an age when she can enjoy it. Win win. You just never know what’s around the corner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)