+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 home victories in a row

5 home victories in a row

One of them against Man City. Lovely.

Rafa is the gaffer!

is crystal palace the next ones???

has to try and equal the 6 in a row that Sir Bob achieved - so long ago

Palace then Southampton so 7 is on the cards...

I think liverpool in game 8 might be one too far.

I think that will depend on what liverpool is playing for at that time !!

Tage is coming up for that one

7 is not unrealistic. Does Sir Bobby hold the current record, TL?

Rafa celebrates his 3rd year with us today. I hope there will be a 3rd, 4th and even 13th. Regardless of Ashley’s ways, it has been a pleasure having Rafa in charge of our club.

More of a worry is that our next two games are away to sides strong at home,Bournemouth and the Gooners.

Of our home games Palace are normally stronger Away Southampton are on the up and Liverpool could still be fighting for the title.

Cardiff need 7pts to go above us due to goal difference.Even if we were to lose every game,I honestly cant see them getting 7 more pts from the games they have.They are fairly good at home but their fixtures are much worse than ours.
    They have Chelsea,Liverpool,and Palace at home and they have Man City,Brighton,Burnley,Fulham and Man U away.
    Does anyone think they are getting many pts from them games.Rather them than us that's what I say.

Goal difference .see

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Cardiff need 7pts to go above us due to goal difference.Even if we were to lose every game,I honestly cant see them getting 7 more pts from the games they have.They are fairly good at home but their fixtures are much worse than ours.
    They have Chelsea,Liverpool,and Palace at home and they have Man City,Brighton,Burnley,Fulham and Man U away.
    Does anyone think they are getting many pts from them games.Rather them than us that's what I say.
    they will struggle to get another point with them fixtures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)