+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The idiot named; Paul Mitchell from Birmingham

I wait with Bated breath to what the FA will do, up to know they have not been charged with anything! Why not?
    Just heard a former bcfc steward on the radio who says the stewarding down the blues is inadequate in both numbers and performance. Too few too weak and cannot be bothered. Fair play to the steward who got him, nonsense. The attack had already happened, had he had a knife Grealish would already be dead!
    I was in security at the NEC, concert security, your job was to watch the crowd not the band or the game. You had your back to the gig and never took your eyes off the crowd. By doing so, you can quickly spot the guy getting into position to jump the hoardings, get the guy before he gets onto the area, thats whether its a pitch or a stage. If you looking at the players, you will not spot them or your too late, thats whst happened yesterday. Instead of costing down the staff, train and employ proper Stewards. Do we have to wait for a fatality to act. So im waiting, just what punishment will they get from the FA?
    Ibet they will water it down.....

I can’t believe all the shock emanating from the football world about this incredibly cowardly act. It’s small heath we’re talking about here, not Villa, wba or wolves or any other club (ok, millwall). There has never been anything of note to have ever been spewed out of that place since year dot. No class, no decency, no morals, no nothing. They live in a poisonous, vindictive, worthless bubble.
    30 years ago, well before the birth of their latest stain on humanity was born, they waltzed about championing a group of ‘snipers’, the zulu warriors. Whilst we ‘harp on’ about our history, trophies and heritage, they don ‘rero’ zulu clothing, having adopted the tag of cowardly inbreds from the past. That is their sole mark on the football world, cowards and filth.

Every club, branch of society have their scumbags. The law of averages suggests that the bigger the following, the bigger the quantity. But take one look at the makeup of their crowd, see the bile spitting from the MAJORITY their hysterical mouths and ask why is this so, why is the large majority so wildly moronic? Because the club have allowed it to happen, they encourage the intimidating aspect of the sty. If you let animals run free in your home, then expect it to be full of sh1t.

He’ll be out in 4-6 weeks, and back in the sty within the year.

Really folks, is anyone really surprised that this has happened?

But the most amazing thing about the entire incident was that Grealish didn't dive before the moron hit him.

Guys, didnt dive? Take a view of the blues fan views on YouTube, Hilarious, not. After 5 mins when thier CH chopped Grealish in half with no attempt to play the ball, just listen to thier foul mouth abuse on Jack, 'oh what a w anker, diving again, oh my god the ref has booked him with only 5 mins gone, cheating Barstard.....i know these guys are thick but come on, a dive? And to the woman who called the radio station to complain about Smith suggesting the crowd cheered and clapped the Moron off the pitch well, shes obviously stone deaf and blind as a bat, she probably has not heard of YT but if she just watches 1 minute of their vile abuse of Jack she would not only see them all laughing in the Tilton but cheering with a very collective rant of 'one punch and we knocked him out.......this is not an isolated even this is what blues so called fans do. 21000 only bothered to watch, massive but they have been doing this shlt for years, remember the yob who slapped Enkelman, he got 4 months, so why has this clown got less. It should have been 12 Months.
    In that pig sty i have been hit with many objects, urine in a durex,metal watch strap in the face paint not to mention the standard, 2p coins. They are animals, one game i saw both a 4 year old maybe 5 gesturing to me, im going to cut your head off, sorry guys this is normal, this is not rivalry, its tribal, they belong back in the stone age.
    The steward who got chucked out, ive had that happen to me. I cannot a will listen anyone defending bcfc, they are all the same.....scum.

In a weard way I'm glad it all happened. Shows the world our class or there lack of it. Main thing is we won and need to kick on today and get another win.

I see the scumbag is out after just 4 weeks he says "best 4 weeks of my life" he is not remorsfull and will not apologise!
    Should throw him back, how does he get 10 weeks chalked off?
    Something tells me he will get his just reward!
    What a complete and utter w##ker.

I think he's after some money for his non-story, judging by the low level of intelligence of this muppet his wife probably was glad of the break!

Theres pictures going around social media showing his face slashed open from mouth to ear, horrific really.
    Ive seen it but will not upload it as i do not condone it, even though he is an idiot. A good slap would have been seen as normal but with a blade? No.

It's rumoured to be photoshopped from an incident in Scotland but regardless the injury is horrific.

Umm fake news strikes again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)