+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The idiot named; Paul Mitchell from Birmingham

The idiot named; Paul Mitchell from Birmingham

Yes Named already, all over social media, effing clown will not only get jailed but his team hopefully thrown out the league....then lets see how mamy of his fellow blue noses will be left laughing. Ive said time and time again, they are scumbags and this just proves it, hope we never have to play these clowns again. I am so Angry and although we won i could not give a damn.

Jack Grealish you are a star, a saint and a hero. Well done son.

Another idiot arrested, an official BCFC Steward for assaulting grealish after he scored. What chance have you got of controlling the fans if the stewards join in. I had this once and back then the steward was arrested! Scum, the lot of them.

Remember Enkilman and the idiot who came on the pitch and slapping him on the face?
    The FA must make an example out of this club, what if he had a knife? And why are all the stewards always at the Villa end when they have previous!!!!

This is typical Small Heath behaviour, shameful, with 1000's applauding him as he is led off.

They wont be applauding when they are docked points. Morons.
    So one fan assaults Jack
    A Stewards knees him in the back and is also arrested
    While another sad act trolled Jack and taunts him about his Late brother!!!
    Filth utter filth, i just hope the FA make an example of them and dont bottle it.
    It really would not bother me if we never see or play them again.

1 million pound fine
    Play 5 games behind closed doors
    Deducted 10 points aling with a deduction of a further 15 pts for financial irregularities.

And make them play in pink for 12 year!

Demolish the Sty and turn it into a kiddies play area.

You mean the Trillion Trophy Stadium.. Bahahahahaha still can't get over the irony of that name.

If it was a soft play area they could use their supporters heads

Maybe the stadium should be called the bouncy castle.

I see the CPS were quick to act and make an example out of this guy? 14 weeks in a local probably Redditch Prison - Hewell? He will be out in just six weeks wow now thats punishment or what, had he been filmed doing that up town on a saturday night, 2 years for ABH.
    What a joke, his mrs will probably leave him now cos her and her family have had to move out of thier home in Rubery for safety reasons, they are the innocent ones, i hope he gets bummed by Black Danny. Ps thats how he likes being called so not a racial slur, saying thsat had it been a racist attack, he probably would have got 5 years!

should have got five years! if ever a deterrent was needed this is it... what next a joker with a knife?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)