+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I’m feeling positive and looking forward...

I’m feeling positive and looking forward...

Firstly, whilst feeling sorry for Darren, and that the decision was inevitable, I did consider that the Club would procrastinate. So, whilst surprised that his dismissal was indeed enforced, his tactical performance provided that his removal was unavoidable. I also believe (maybe wrongly) that the regular match attenders will support this ?

“Well wishing supporters” i.e. those not able to attend regularly, may well hold a different view. 4th place is indeed not bad. However, we have been subjected to some outrageous tactics and seen players confused and clearly not playing to their strengths.

Now, whether the disappointing tactics were designed by Graeme Jones is irrelevant, understandably Darren must accept the consequences. (Have I read that Jones is off to Luton and the end of the season, whatever happens ? ! )

Ok. Following that discourse, I am now more positive for the future. I am expecting a ‘bounce’ and looking forward to Swansea.

As ever, the team will get my 100% support. (As they have since my first match vs West Ham match 1961/2 season)

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Firstly, whilst feeling sorry for Darren, and that the decision was inevitable, I did consider that the Club would procrastinate. So, whilst surprised that his dismissal was indeed enforced, his tactical performance provided that his removal was unavoidable. I also believe (maybe wrongly) that the regular match attenders will support this ?

“Well wishing supporters” i.e. those not able to attend regularly, may well hold a different view. 4th place is indeed not bad. However, we have been subjected to some outrageous tactics and seen players confused and clearly not playing to their strengths.

Now, whether the disappointing tactics were designed by Graeme Jones is irrelevant, understandably Darren must accept the consequences. (Have I read that Jones is off to Luton and the end of the season, whatever happens ? ! )

Ok. Following that discourse, I am now more positive for the future. I am expecting a ‘bounce’ and looking forward to Swansea.

As ever, the team will get my 100% support. (As they have since my first match vs West Ham match 1961/2 season)

COYB
    Good one Prando! My Swansea tickets were going in the bin but looking forward to going again with optimism! Nothing can be worse!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good one Prando! My Swansea tickets were going in the bin but looking forward to going again with optimism! Nothing can be worse!
    Tickets? How very nineties Al'. I thought you had stile cards chap.

Nothing will ever change as regards Albion especially in the management stakes.we appoint a bad one he will eventually get sacked we appoint a good one they eventually get lured away the last one being hodgson.you can count on a one handed man's fingers the good ones we have had in my lifetime

What about the good ones we sacked like Brian Little?

Did you spit your tea out when you read that!!? :-))

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)