+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Idiot

Good pooast as usual Pass. Tha usually talks sense when summovuz tek different views on things.

If a club ez tekken reasonable precautions to prevent idiots gerrin on pitch tha shunt punish the club. Punish the individual. Am not being daft here but I can see the day when sum moron thinks he will get street cred frum his mates if he guz to a ground dressed wiart colours (like the Brum moron) and emerges from the ooam end to attack a player. The team who are competing with his team for promotion/relegation ev to play behind closed dooarz or get a points deduction for his antics. He will be a hero in his local boozers for years if he wins his teeam promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It's a social problem, football clubs do their bit and there's only so much tha can do wi art fencing us all back in which is not a solution. As animal said in an earlier post tha can't legislate for a few idiots arta a 30,000 crowd but unprovoked attacks happen in most towns and cities every Saturday night.

Dooali sed abart stewards but they do a good job on the whole in my opinion. Them stewards at Wembley did a manful job that day. They were being coined, pushed, punched, abused and spat at by the millwall yobs (i saw this with my own eyes as i was sat right on the divide that day) but the stewards under unrelenting strain managed to hold most of em back till the old bill made an appearance 10 minutes later. A can't say ad a been as keen as they were that day to do that horrible job holding back the Neanderthals on minimum wage. Credit to em.

A few recent unsavoury incidents in football grounds have got people nationwide talking far too negatively in my opinion. These incidents are unfortunate to say the least but but we must remember that they are few and far between. It'd be nice to hear some positivity about football supporters for a change. The game has come a long way since the 70s and 80s when the fenced in dilapidated grounds were the last place many run of the mill fans wanted to be when hooliganism was at its peak. The game was dying back then but since better facilities were built the game has cleaned up its act on the whole. Attendances have gone back up, the vast majority are there to enjoy the spectacle and trouble is kept down to a minimum. I think some credibility should be due rather than talk of fences etc.

The fact is though, the game will always be tarnished by past misdemeanors and heavier sentences handed out because of association or involvement in football when these incidents occur. Two separate rules for the same crime in other words.

There isn't a solution bar upping the security at football grounds. I don't agree with that by the way because I'll reiterate that the vast majority go about their business in an orderly fashion. Points deduction is wrong too. SB hits the nail on the head in that respect. We're talking about idiotic individuals here and not football supporters in general who deserve commendation imo.

Great post pass .

Exactly, it's oreyt Lee Hendrie Shearer etc saying dock em point's , it dunt effect them ? A carnt see a solution , but docking points is barmy , let's hope it dunt come to that ,
    It'sa very difficult situation , but the last few weeks shows the problems arr Cumming back , arr blame Kippa , he gorron pitch at Marine Rooard !! Joorkin obviously ,
    What's answer ? Moats rarnd pitch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Exactly, it's oreyt Lee Hendrie Shearer etc saying dock em point's , it dunt effect them ? A carnt see a solution , but docking points is barmy , let's hope it dunt come to that ,
    It'sa very difficult situation , but the last few weeks shows the problems arr Cumming back , arr blame Kippa , he gorron pitch at Marine Rooard !! Joorkin obviously ,
    What's answer ? Moats rarnd pitch ?

It will always exist Roma. Each village ezzan idiot, a murderer, a rapist, a *****. We have to live with it unfortunately. Viable solutions? Tough to think of innit.

Digging a moat wiv got castle theme guin on here, get sum arrowslits built int stairwells o East stand wi archers lookin to fire at any idiot that surmounts the moat

Ralph Moats wud stoppum that fo sure !!

14 week prison sentence he's got a joke that will do nothing to stop any mingmog doing the same again

Top post pass n move tha talks sens, tha r8 it’s a social problem, it seems to happen in televised games n all, the village ejit trying to get his 15 minutes of fame wunt suprise mi if some aled/drugged up tool did sumat at donny, all in all tho if that’s worse thing hapnin it’s come on sh1tloads since 70/80’s like tha sez

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123