+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Idiot

Another Idiot

Runs on the pitch , after the earlier assault on Jack Grealish in the Brum Derby , same happened in the Arsenal game , not as violent , but potentially dangerous , What can clubs do ? Bring back fence's , hopefully not , What's the solution , are clubs to blame ?

It's the pathetic match stewards they're not doing their job what they're supposed to be doing that's what they're there for remember Webley

Not alot you can do other than ban them for life and the courts hand out custodial sentences for incidents like the one in the Brum game or a big fine for lesser offences .

No the clubs aren't to blame , how can they legislate for some moron running on the pitch and punching a player ?

The moron today didn't represent anybody but himself and certainly not BC FC or football in general .

They need to stop all this just ban from grounds malarkey! Give him a life time football banning order after he is released from Prison after serving at least a year!
    That will stop the idiots, i’ve got to admit I would have loved to have been a copper where he was being held? I would have paid him a visit and said “Jack sends his thanks for winding him up and he scored the winner against Birmingham just for you”

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    They need to stop all this just ban from grounds malarkey! Give him a life time football banning order after he is released from Prison after serving at least a year!
    That will stop the idiots, i’ve got to admit I would have loved to have been a copper where he was being held? I would have paid him a visit and said “Jack sends his thanks for winding him up and he scored the winner against Birmingham just for you”
    Villa fans have already tracked him down on facebook .

His name is Paul Mitchell from Atherstone , got a partner and kids !!!!

He even put his mobile number on his profile page .

Clearly not the brightest to say the least .

So what's the solution ? To stop all this happening , any thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    So what's the solution ? To stop all this happening , any thoughts ?
    There isn't anything you can do other than ban them for life and the courts do their job .

It's still a very rare event for this kind of incident to occur let's not forget that .

Some of these city derbies are proper toxic , hatred is a strong word but that's just what they are , hateful games .

You wonder how they go on living in the same streets , drinking in the same pubs and working together .

We live in a more violent and less tolerant society , it is what it is unfortunately .

Put tags on them, and make sure they're nowhere near a football ground on match days.

He will be wheeled out by his lawyer who will say he’s had a tough upbringing and has fallen into Alcohol and substance abuse.... Hw I’ll say “He has tried soooooooo hard to sort his life out.” His mum and dad made him eat his crusts amd he feels bullied and worthless.

He’ll get a ban, a fine, and told to attend an alcohol awareness course.
    The local paper round here is full of these stories weekly, I’m sure the chronicle is the same......
    Same Defence lawyer, week in week out, same words.

This country is becoming Lawless!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    He will be wheeled out by his lawyer who will say he’s had a tough upbringing and has fallen into Alcohol and substance abuse.... Hw I’ll say “He has tried soooooooo hard to sort his life out.” His mum and dad made him eat his crusts amd he feels bullied and worthless.

He’ll get a ban, a fine, and told to attend an alcohol awareness course.
    The local paper round here is full of these stories weekly, I’m sure the chronicle is the same......
    Same Defence lawyer, week in week out, same words.

This country is becoming Lawless!
    6 months for an assault of this nature apparently , guess he will serve 3 months if he keeps his head down .

In the grand scheme of things it's something you'd probably see outside city and town centre bars every friday and saturday night and I pretty much doubt those involved receive any kind of custodial sentence .

If they did then the prison system would have problems .

If he gets the full 6 months inside and a lifetime ban from all football grounds then it's reasonable to say justice was served in my opinion .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast