+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens to MAD next season?

What happens to MAD next season?

This site has remained our main forum - despite numerous setbacks (like Tarquin) - for many a year. As relegation to the National League (if we're lucky) is now virtually a certainty, where are we going to set up camp next season?

Already been a fred on this.

I think you should have a referendum on membership to stay/leave.
    If the result is for leave, you can start a major disruptive campaign for remain.
    Drag the membership out and introduce a non beneficial payment to MAD, with no say on how the site is run.
    Moderators must resign their posts and not take part in any re election campaigns.
    A hard border will be introduced, that stops you posting on any other site without a VISA.
    Any resident posters must be granted rights to remain, before any negotiations take place.
    All fishing rights to the river Trent, must also be left open to any anglers from other sites.

Over to the population................

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    Already been a fred on this.
    This. The answer is nothing changes

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This site has remained our main forum - despite numerous setbacks (like Tarquin) - for many a year. As relegation to the National League (if we're lucky) is now virtually a certainty, where are we going to set up camp next season?
    Why don’t you start your own message board Sid ? You could call it PoliticsMad ?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    This. The answer is nothing changes
    Exactly. In August, people will start telling us how good the odds on Notts winning the Conference title are and how they've put their shirt on it. Then in September they'll say it's now even better value at 20/1 or whatever. Then in October, Elite will put a bet on Notts going down at 20/1. In January he'll start to be tempted to cash out at Evens and by February you will get good odds on us staying up.

Been discussed at great length already as others have said. For Footy Mad this is a very lively forum making a considerable contribution to their click through rate, would not be in their interests to cast us aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Then in October, Elite will put a bet on Notts going down at 20/1.

Close, but I'll be hoping for 66/1 in August. It will be value when we start badly and are fourth bottom in October. Remember the National League is the opposite of League 2 with only two promoted but four relegated.

It's all very well saying nothing changes but trawling through the member clubs on MAD I can't find a single non-league club. Do I need to visit Spec Savers?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It's all very well saying nothing changes but trawling through the member clubs on MAD I can't find a single non-league club. Do I need to visit Spec Savers?
    Yes Sid you do.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    So we won't get relegated should be get relegated then Acido?
    You didn't have to ask me twice Chalky kid, I heard you the first time lol.
    Seriously, all I did was ask FM admin on behalf of this board, and they told me that there shouldn't be a problem. As long as this board stays as busy as what it is, and still has 2 active mods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast