+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie Johnson: signings he recommended, signings he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wrinks, old boys club, I bet he's the front runner. Thing is, TS was impressed with Johnson's software approach and I doubt Scott has this. Having said that, word of mouth in football goes a long way to also seeking out prospective players and I bet Scott has some good contacts darn sarf.
    Ey up Brin. If I remember correctly the software was not part of the Johnson package. Although his appointment probably depended on buying it we bought the package outright and will presumably still use it. So Scott, or successful applicant if not him, would be expected to utilise it.

If Scotty can't get the hang of it we know he'll be able to chuck the computer further than any of the other applicants.

Personally I'd prefer us to get someone who lives in the Peterborough area. Perhaps then we could get some of the gems they unearth on a regular basis 😊.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Personally I'd prefer us to get someone who lives in the Peterborough area. Perhaps then we could get some of the gems they unearth on a regular basis ��.
    Well Evo's doing nowt . Well he did manage to find 88 players in no time at all.

Well Evo's doing nowt . Well he did manage to find 88 players in no time at all.
    Hmm, not all gems though Brin 😊.

Hmm, not all gems though Brin ��.
    Mellow, but he did pull 'some' irons out of the fire. Ronnie's were always in the fire while Warne can't find a poker to put in.

Hmm, not all gems though Brin ��.
    Some more germs than gems

Mellow, but he did pull 'some' irons out of the fire. Ronnie's were always in the fire while Warne can't find a poker to put in.
    😁

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12