+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caley v County

Caley v County

Who do we want to win?
    Caley in the hope we can still catch them.
    Or County to keep the gap between us and Caley.

My heart hopes that we will only be 8 points behind county but my head is saying that we'll be 14 points behind them by the time we go to dunfermline on Saturday, even with that game in hand if we are 14 points adrift then championship is finished.

I really hope that Falkirk take a point tomorrow along with a couple of pounds of effort for ICT to take the spoils on Friday. But if that happens and we yet again cant capitalize, it still wont be over, but County will have a free run to the flag

league challenge is over, best we can hope for is that RN starts a different formation and we get second spot otherwise we'll get papped oot the playoffs at the first time of asking

I think hopes of championship are close to non existent.

Time to experiment with different formation and try and attack teams

I'm now beyond caring about other team's results because it doesn't matter as we rarely take advantage.

let's just try and win our games and see where we end up.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm now beyond caring about other team's results because it doesn't matter as we rarely take advantage.
    never take advantage! its a battle for 2nd but it could be a battle for 4th if we dont improve

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    never take advantage! its a battle for 2nd but it could be a battle for 4th if we dont improve
    We need 2nd to have any chance in the playoffs IMO

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    We need 2nd to have any chance in the playoffs IMO
    and play Ayr twice, we'll not progress in the playoffs if thats the case. Ayr Dundee final, get yer hoose on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)