+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stonewaller v Partick

Stonewaller v Partick

Watched the penalty claim again on Arabzone over and over and how that referree didn't give it is totally beyond me, I new it was a penalty when it happened as did nearly everyone except the ref, if the correct decision was taken I am in no doubt we would have got the 3 points instead of none, and all our aspirations would have been changed in a flash, the referree should be brought to task in his failure and dropped from selection for a month at least.

This is RN's excuse for no winning, deflect the fact we were utter sh1te, penalty or not we were gash and deserved absolutely f uck all from that game

Phuckme. Robson gets totaled, cleaned out. How the phuck can you not give a penalty for that. I phukn despair. Apologies for industrial language but, phuck me, that is the biggest stonwaller I've ever seen. ALAN NEWLANDS was the ref. Firhill or Sevco connections or both?

sevco. Some call it karma most call it same old cheating scum.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    This is RN's excuse for no winning, deflect the fact we were utter sh1te, penalty or not we were gash and deserved absolutely f uck all from that game

Agree. Stone wall penalty. Bt this should nt detract from the fact that yet again we scored no goals from open play.

It was a penalty and yes wld have most likely changed the game. Bt bigger picture we shld nt be relying on this to win games. On paper we have enough firepower to bury most teams in his league bt chose to play a formation which on the whole is preventing us from doing this.

Please stop this tipy tappy crap and focus on the basics of firing balls into the box and putting ur foot through the. Ball when you get the chance!

We would have scored from open play had Robson not been wiped out.
    The more I think about it, that would have got in a listing in the WORLD'S TEN WORST STONEWALLERS NOT GIVEN.
    Have you ever seen Utd surround a ref like that before, we're prone to not doing that.
    Then Stanton got booked for his part in the protest.
    ALAN NEWLANDS

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Please stop this tipy tappy crap and focus on the basics of firing balls into the box and putting ur foot through the. Ball when you get the chance!
    That's now 3 mangers in a row that have been accused of this. I sincerely hope I'm won't but it doesn't bode well for Robbie if history is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That's now 3 mangers in a row that have been accused of this. I sincerely hope I'm won't but it doesn't bode well for Robbie if history is anything to go by.
    end of the day its an entertainment sport, supposedly, results are fine if you're winning but when you're no winning and yer playing sh1te then theres problems. From McKinnon to now there has been no turn in the way we play, common denominator = formation.

It's really odd that three mangers in a row have steadfastly refused to change formation at any time.

Common denominator would appear to be that they are all stubborn and not prepared to change from what they perceive as the best way forward. Despite it being clearly evident to everyone and their grannie that the formation is flawed not working! Deeply concerning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)