+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Other club’s fan opinions!

Other club’s fan opinions!

On our manager decision.

Go and fk yourselves in the head!

Christ on a bike.....Leeds fans lecturing us on Facebook along with all the hundreds of others who wouldn’t have the first clue about us.

Somebody needs to hack FB and crash the f king thing.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    On our manager decision.

Go and fk yourselves in the head!

Christ on a bike.....Leeds fans lecturing us on Facebook along with all the hundreds of others who wouldn’t have the first clue about us.

Somebody needs to hack FB and crash the f king thing.

Idiots.

I agree and now fat boy Paul Ince is joining in. I wish they would all go an f uck themselves and stick their hooters out of our business. Knobs!

I know I should hve known better but that k nob Durham has been spouting off on talksh ite about it now How many of the "experts" hve watched us play for the last couple of months ?

We had all this outpouring of third party criticism when Steve Clarke got the boot, that one was justified as I’m afraid to concede this one is too. I feared for DM more and more over the course of the last three games, the Ipswich performance confirmed for me that there was a strong chance action would be taken.

We’re a no mans land club of late, we couldn’t compete in the Premier League, nor now the Championship, we’ve had big games of late but look no different to when we played Millwall at home. Leeds, Sheff Utd on the other hand look fit, hungry, aggressive and understand the meaning of ‘big game’.

I’m hoping now the change will be justified. Will it be a fcuk up, will it be a master stroke? I honestly don’t think it will be any worse.

Had our second name been Ham and not Bromwich nothing would have been mentioned, some things never change.

The rest of the footballing world can go spin on it for me!

ATID😎

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    We had all this outpouring of third party criticism when Steve Clarke got the boot, that one was justified as I’m afraid to concede this one is too. I feared for DM more and more over the course of the last three games, the Ipswich performance confirmed for me that there was a strong chance action would be taken.

We’re a no mans land club of late, we couldn’t compete in the Premier League, nor now the Championship, we’ve had big games of late but look no different to when we played Millwall at home. Leeds, Sheff Utd on the other hand look fit, hungry, aggressive and understand the meaning of ‘big game’.

I’m hoping now the change will be justified. Will it be a fcuk up, will it be a master stroke? I honestly don’t think it will be any worse.

Had our second name been Ham and not Bromwich nothing would have been mentioned, some things never change.

ATID😎

Absolute classic Minn :-))

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Absolute classic Minn :-))
    Let’s have a little balance here chaps. Yesterday, it may have been the day before, some Baggies were using quotes from other clubs fans in respect of the Moore sacking. They used them as an indication that Moore was out of his depth and the sacking was justified.

Now some are saying shove it, to these fans of other clubs when do not agree with their perspective.

He has gone. I think it was a harsh if not stupid decision by the club on the face of it. We will however, live or die by that decision. As followers, supporters, following, watching in what ever way you do, we have no control over what Mr Lai or any other owner does. It is their toy to do as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post

ATID��
    Some good points there Minn. We also had a load of flak when Pulis got the boot. I remember the MOTD team smugly predicting bad things for us and implying as a group of supporters that we wanted a team who played like Barcelona.

As has been said, if a top 6 team do it it's OK as it is with West Ham who have a big support base in the London press. With the bigger clubs, it sums up the state and attitudes in football really, clubs like ours should be grateful for what they have and be gracious about the fact we sometimes get to eat at the top table whilst the top 5 or 6 get fawned and drooled over by the media.

I haven't heard the comments from some of the pundits but anyone who saw our last few performances and heard the post match comments could tell that this was a coach running out of ideas and who was getting outmanoeuvred tactically. Like many here, I like BD but he will move on as we will. I agree with the no man's land analogy. We need to go up this season as any one of note will probably be gone close season. Then again, if we go up Lai will look to recoup as much of the cash he overpaid to JP which may well leave us as the whipping boys of the division so for me it's a rock and a hard place. It's a big appointment this one whereby any decent coach will have the club over a barrel with 10 games left. Wouldn't be surprised if they went for a short term 'name' with a promise of a big bonus if we go up but then again i wouldn't be surprised if they secured Gary Hacket's services from Stourbridge (FFS) as Jenkins will only have to pay £500 compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    Let’s have a little balance here chaps. Yesterday, it may have been the day before, some Baggies were using quotes from other clubs fans in respect of the Moore sacking. They used them as an indication that Moore was out of his depth and the sacking was justified.

Now some are saying shove it, to these fans of other clubs when do not agree with their perspective.

He has gone. I think it was a harsh if not stupid decision by the club on the face of it. We will however, live or die by that decision. As followers, supporters, following, watching in what ever way you do, we have no control over what Mr Lai or any other owner does. It is their toy to do as they like.
    I have a problem with Leeds fans in particular who hounded out four managers in one season.

Coming from Leeds area,as I do,and having been brought up in a Leeds supporting family I know what a patient lot they are!

Hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOP115 View Post
    I know I should hve known better but that k nob Durham has been spouting off on talksh ite about it now How many of the "experts" hve watched us play for the last couple of months ?
    . Q,k nobs not the word for Durham can think of a lot stronger terms for this listern to me I know best t@sser.hes spouting his gob and draws attention to himself,he states the sacking of pulis and pardew took a age but with Darren Moore knee jerk and we’re to quick to sack him he hasn’t sat there for the last 4 shambolic matches 1win at home since Boxing Day,if he had done his research he’d have found ,since harvey Barnes departed his luck ran out.so f#cking angry at these people got no affiliation to the baggies ,think they’ve got the god given right to poke there big f#cking snouts in,pulis/pardew they waited to long they weren’t gonna get caught again a third time.

Interesting that I've lived for most of the last 15 years in London. And generally we have been a well liked and well regarded club. I think most people like the fact we're self sufficient and have generally liked to play attractive football in the past.

When Pulis took over, we became an ugly side to watch, even for our own fans. And I think most could understand why we wanted him out.

I also think most national fans historically regarded Wolves and Villa as the arrogant fans in our area. I reckon this is changing now because we have fans, many on this board even, who think we have a divine right to be in the premiership. And we don't.

We wanted Pulis out because we wanted to see some attractive football, we had a man in charge this season who wanted to provide that for us and many fans have got frustrated with the time it has taken to transition to a side capable of that. It was never going to be an overnight thing after 3 years of anti-football.

Seriously, if we get Wagner or Moyes - two managers its highly reported that we're talking to. It will take me a bit of time to understand that decision making process.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)