+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunderland Match Da Thread

Sunderland Match Da Thread

Looking like a decent crowd for this , EastStand and Ponty almost sold out ,
    Sunderland have scored in every game this season ( helped by the ref's ? ) can our young team ( depleted) Putthe Mackems down ?
    Jack Ross has done a good job so far for them , I wouldn't swap him for Stendel though , A big game for both clubs , may the best team win , so long as it's us , a draw looks favourite reyt now , a win for us though ? Would really put us in the box seat ,
    Forza di Reds UTFLWG , KTF

A must not lose game for me , love the three points because I feel that could just about finish Sunderland off given the games they are going to fall behind on due to international breaks and the checkatrade final .

My head says a draw which I would take now gladly if offered .

Just don't bloody lose and give them any momentum .

Yes its a must not lose. A win and the belief will go thru the roof for our boys and the league title possibly beckons. I believe we can win but the injuries and suspensions haven't come at a good time and lessen our chances than having a full squad to chose from. On other hand tha could seh that players like Barhe, Green, Styles etc have an ideal opportunity to mek a name fo the sens and gi Stendel a selection eeard ache. Massive game psychologically this one for me, nowt'll be won or lost 2mora but victory would be absolutely huge for both sides.

I just wish we had more goal threat from midfield.
    Bahre doesn't look like he's ever going to score, and if Mowatt or Thiam score it will be a 30 yard screamer.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Yes its a must not lose. A win and the belief will go thru the roof for our boys and the league title possibly beckons. I believe we can win but the injuries and suspensions haven't come at a good time and lessen our chances than having a full squad to chose from. On other hand tha could seh that players like Barhe, Green, Styles etc have an ideal opportunity to mek a name fo the sens and gi Stendel a selection eeard ache. Massive game psychologically this one for me, nowt'll be won or lost 2mora but victory would be absolutely huge for both sides.
    I hope you don't put spock on Pass with going 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    I just wish we had more goal threat from midfield.
    Bahre doesn't look like he's ever going to score, and if Mowatt or Thiam score it will be a 30 yard screamer.
    Bahre will come good , no doubt about his quality , probably better suited for Championship football ? Reminds me in style to a young forward we had late 60s , I was his apprentice Plumbing ,Peter Graham his name , deceptive in his speed , always looked slow ,
    Bahre will be some player for us , due a goal soon , maybe tomorrow KTF

I love match da threads Roma kid, but what is a 'da' eh. Is it an Italiano thingymebob eh ?.

Theres no doubt though that the excitement and the nerves are jangling at the moment, because this is the BIG one isnt it, and such a lot rests on this result alone out of the 46 games in a season.

Ohh and let me say it AGAIN... come on Barnsley.

As corporal Jones said don't panic don't panic we'll be reight

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I love match da threads Roma kid, but what is a 'da' eh. Is it an Italiano thingymebob eh ?.

Theres no doubt though that the excitement and the nerves are jangling at the moment, because this is the BIG one isnt it, and such a lot rests on this result alone out of the 46 games in a season.

Ohh and let me say it AGAIN... come on Barnsley.
    Gu Ballax !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Gu Ballax !!!
    Ballax - Bollox... its all the same to me Roma kid, as Im prepared to talk it all the time on here if need be lol.
    (nob'dy ever listens to me though anymore)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast