+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Birmingham could enter relegation race

Birmingham could enter relegation race

The thug who assaulted Grealish has got a short spell in pokey but there is more pain to come as Birmingham could be docked points for failing to control the fans. They are also in the frame to be docked points for FFP offences, a decision is imminent. They have no sympathy from me as I could see many hundreds behind the goal cheering the idiot who thumped Grealish in a cowardly attack from behind. Financial penalties are not enough to stop this behaviour, we have witnessed this at our Derby games against Burnley and got away quite lightly but there have been three instances this weekend and the time has come for much firmer action and in my mind a points reduction is the only way to make the crowd police itself. Discuss.

Yes,you should have been docked points as well,for the horse botherer who ran on the pitch and assaulted the Burnley player.. Feckin Numpty..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,you should have been docked points as well,for the horse botherer who ran on the pitch and assaulted the Burnley player.. Feckin Numpty..
    Lets not mention the Burnely fan who got on the pitch to attack Robbie Savage at Turf Moor in the FA Cup match
    A Burnley fan would never do such a thing!!!

The season we went down, Huddersfield played a weakened team an Brum, who had not won one game in the 2nd half of the season, got a win!! And stayed up, on GD. This will be sweet to see them go down if it happens. I can't see it, but it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Lets not mention the Burnely fan who got on the pitch to attack Robbie Savage at Turf Moor in the FA Cup match
    A Burnley fan would never do such a thing!!!

Going back many years, around 1963 , a Rovers fan ran on the pitch from the Blackburn End, some say he had a knife, the Burnley Goalkeeper was Adam Blacklaw who grabbed his arm, threw him down like a wet rag and he was carted off by the police. I don't recall what the outcome was but I don't think points were deducted.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)