+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giggs calls up Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    To be honest Brin I think he has to leave if he wants to progress further. Well done to our management team for making him the player he is today, unrecogniseabe from 2 seasons ago, but I think he needs a bigger championship club to progress even further.
    Congrats on your Welsh call up Will and as someone has already mentioned, I too look forward to seeing some international backflips
    Ronners, you're probably right. He has come on leaps and bounds but does have his faults which he's still got to work on and iron out if he wants to progress.

Although we've extended his contract by a year, that's the time clubs come sniffing as he's cheaper to buy as opposed to had he signed a new 3 year contract with us. Thing is we'll take two bob and a packet o' crisps for him like we do on all our sales!

Had we been in the upper reaches of league 1 I doubt that Vaulks would have been called up by Wales.

For him it one of the benefits of currently being a Championship player

Well done Will Vaulks, good luck for the future.
    Well deserved.

Vaulks - the Red (card) Dragon

Henceforth this will be known as Dai Vaulks Day

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    That's good!

Well done Will! I didn't see what all the fuss was about before but you've becme a favourite. To think of how you sacrificed pretty much everything and go to play in a third world country like Scotland, to work for next to nowt and do well should inspire kids to go out and find a club insead of sitting in the reserves or going out of football all together. Ronnie Moore was wrong about you!
    Little did we know but It's the best thing Stubbs did for the club when he signed you!

Lol

Now that's a good one

Like it

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    rod, someone's obviously been digging into his nationality and found he has a Welsh connection through his Mother's side of the family.
    He will never make the English squad so why not play for Wales. A proud achievement indeed and well done to him getting a call up.

Can you imagine if he ever scored against England, even in a friendly!

Whether we stay up or not, I fully expect him to move on to a bigger club, say Cardiff if they come down or somewhere like that.

Good luck with your run in. Our fight starts again tonight at QPR.
    We should beat QPR if we turn up tonight. Then again.......😊

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast