+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giggs calls up Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We should beat QPR if we turn up tonight. Then again.......��
    We won’t beat them tonight, it’s tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We should beat QPR if we turn up tonight. Then again.......😊
    We play them tomorrow mate

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    We won’t beat them tonight, it’s tomorrow!
    I know. I was just responding to what Brin said!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    We play them tomorrow mate
    I know. I was just responding to what Brin said.
    We should beat them if we turn up tonight because they won't be there.
    Then again we may just get a lucky 0-0 draw and Warne could say he was proud of the lads 😊.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ronners, you're probably right. He has come on leaps and bounds but does have his faults which he's still got to work on and iron out if he wants to progress.

Although we've extended his contract by a year, that's the time clubs come sniffing as he's cheaper to buy as opposed to had he signed a new 3 year contract with us. Thing is we'll take two bob and a packet o' crisps for him like we do on all our sales!
    He certainly does have his faults Brin, not least being his passing, but I'm sure he knows that's one of the things he needs to work on. He epitomises exactly what hard work, and listening to the coaches can do for a player, and very deserving of his international call up.

He needs to work on that strange hook pass he does. He attempts it without looking where the team mate is.

He needs to watch videos of Iniesta or Mata playing, and how they do a hundred short passes that get there before they attempt a long ball that might not get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He needs to work on that strange hook pass he does. He attempts it without looking where the team mate is.

He needs to watch videos of Iniesta or Mata playing, and how they do a hundred short passes that get there before they attempt a long ball that might not get there.
    Yeah Grist, sometimes his feet get to the ball just before his brain, and he passes or tries to pass it too quickly. However he has been a revelation this season and he'll be a big loss to us in the next 3 games.

Im told Vaulks has now applied for a Welsh passport

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Im told Vaulks has now applied for a Welsh passport
    That'll give hime sheeps blood and curly hair plus his piss will have a strange oniony/leek smell!

Becareful though Crash will be reading this! He'll have already have a new poster of Vaulks next to Anne Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    That'll give hime sheeps blood and curly hair plus his piss will have a strange oniony/leek smell!

Becareful though Crash will be reading this! He'll have already have a new poster of Vaulks next to Anne Robinson.
    You trying to say he's the weakest link?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast