+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking

Parking

Am coming to the match tonight. Can anybody tell me where I can park that’s not too far away.
    I have a disabled badge so could park on double yellows if no car parks close although will be there early enough to walk a bit.
    Also can anybody recommend somewhere to get some food? Otherwise Marcy D’s.

Hi JB - Behind North club car park stand a fiver but they have a disabled area near the gate - enjoy the game mate.

If you park at the club you can get food in Metrodome. If you want to eat before the game Waggon and Horses Oxspring is good also Lemon Tree in town centre.

Hate these big games midweek for getting a beer. Everywhere 'll be packed tonight.

Thanks a lot. C’mon The Tykes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Hate these big games midweek for getting a beer. Everywhere 'll be packed tonight.
    This is why we put up with the shyte steve for big nights like these .

To all who can't always get along to Oakwell I hope you enjoy the game .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    This is why we put up with the shyte steve for big nights like these .

To all who can't always get along to Oakwell I hope you enjoy the game .
    True. If they play like they did second half against Accrington with their shooting boots on it'll be worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    If you park at the club you can get food in Metrodome. If you want to eat before the game Waggon and Horses Oxspring is good also Lemon Tree in town centre.
    Probably best to avoid Metrodome , full ov Haway fan's ( see warra did theer )

Now you tell me. Bits of burger caked to their faces where they’d missed their mouths, and dribble everywhere. Food awful too. Only had Rustlers microwave burger and chips or turkey sandwich (hate to think what that looked like). And all for £5.50.