+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Day in Parliament

It really is time to end this pantomime once and for all. When the muppets in Parliament have stopped running round like headless chickens it might dawn on them there were only ever three options to get this thing sorted. We applied to leave the EU under Article 50, and that states we either leave with a Withdrawal Agreement or without one. Then a European judge added a third option, we could revoke A50 and stay in the EU. Our MPs won't accept the WA and the EU (and Mrs May to be fair) keep saying they won't re-open or renegotiate it. That's it, that's the WA, end of, and our MPs have rejected it, which leaves just two options. We either leave without a WA, or we revoke A50, there really is no other way forward, all the other options, 2nd referendum, various Brinos etc are just further excercises in can-kicking.

So let's do it, let's have a free vote in the Commons, simple choice, we leave without a WA or we revoke A50. This would flush out into the open all those 'I respect the result of the referendum but' Remainers, hiding behind their various Brinos while doing everything they can to keep us tied into the EU. Let them stand up and be counted and then we can see who the enemies of the people actually are. Then if they can get A50 revoked they can face the consequences. But they won't will they, they haven't got the courage of their convictions, they'd rather put it back to the people, thinking that way they can wriggle out of responsibilty. I think what I'm trying to say is that these Remain MPs are a devious bunch of traiterous cowards, but I didn't want to be impolite.

I'll say it for you then sinkov, the Remain MPs are a devious bunch of treacherous, duplicitous, disingenuous cowards, just like our very own Bolton North East Labour MP Sir David Crausby. Name and shame the barstewards!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'll say it for you then sinkov, the Remain MPs are a devious bunch of treacherous, duplicitous, disingenuous cowards, just like our very own Bolton North East Labour MP Sir David Crausby. Name and shame the barstewards!
    Are you sure you are in the right party BT?

Last night Labour MP's voted 198-27 in favour of a second referendum.

They also supported the Customs Union plan by 226-12

Just saying like....

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Last night Labour MP's voted 198-27 in favour of a second referendum.

They also supported the Customs Union plan by 226-12

Just saying like....

and how many of them - are under the influence of the Lobbyists ?....Sold out and rewarded with lucrative future employment !

The gravy train runneth over, but sadly for the few, not the many.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    and how many of them - are under the influence of the Lobbyists ?....Sold out and rewarded with lucrative future employment !

Ah the Lobby Norder, that's another rancid can of worms they'd rather keep the lid on.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
    Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.JFK

Another one who got his comeuppance when he started to expose the hidden hand

Infamy! Infamy!

They've all got it in for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Ah the Lobby Norder, that's another rancid can of worms they'd rather keep the lid on.
    Said this before Sinkov but I will never vote again for anything if they stitch this up as they are trying to do.
    Don’t care if it goes Pete Tong and it needs my vote to rid a rubbish party.

Every one of them as far as I can see is looking after their own interests and is not interested in sorting our brilliant country out.

So
    If I don’t get a say from now on with no vote cast then so be it I accept that not a problem to me,

Well have to accept it as it is and always will be going forward, corrupt and full of rubbish and lies.

Too late for me to adjust to anyone as they are all
    Liars.

:-)
    Last edited by Norder; 29-03-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)