+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Day in Parliament

They're not immortal though Norder, these shadowy people, or are you suggesting they are ? In which case they, like us, grow old, they die. Then they have to be replaced by younger 'recruits'..........Macron ?

Seems about right that sinkov. The elite protect the elite, here we call it the Establishment...

Attachment 12311

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They're not immortal though Norder, these shadowy people, or are you suggesting they are ? In which case they, like us, grow old, they die. Then they have to be replaced by younger 'recruits'..........Macron ?
    are your referring to the Jupiter comparison ?- that being from Macron himself - saying he desires to reign as a “Jupiterian” president.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    are your referring to the Jupiter comparison ?- that being from Macron himself - saying he desires to reign as a “Jupiterian” president.

No idea what you were on about Norder but this seems about right...

Definition of Jupiterian. : a person that has a well-developed Mount of Jupiter and a long and large finger of Jupiter and that is usually held by palmists to be characterized by ambition, leadership, and a religious nature with all his vanity the Jupiterian is warm-hearted.

Vanity seems spot on for Macron.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Vanity seems spot on for Macron.....

:-)

The title of this thread is "Big Day in Parliament"

It seems that we have around three "Big Day in Parliament" every week - but bugger all is sorted out.

Tomorrow (and Wednesday) are "Big Days in Parliament"

Do you think owt will be decided?

Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    The title of this thread is "Big Day in Parliament"

It seems that we have around three "Big Day in Parliament" every week - but bugger all is sorted out.

Tomorrow (and Wednesday) are "Big Days in Parliament"

Do you think owt will be decided?

Me neither.
    What do you think of my preferred way forward 59, stop all the playing silly buggers, let's settle it once and for all, a free vote in Parliament, leave without a WA or revoke Article 50. Then we know where we stand and we can all get on with our lives without this bloody farce dragging on into the indefinite future.

I really wouldn't mind which way the vote went, if we were out I'd be happy, if we stayed in my sense of mischief would be looking forward to the Euro elections, with Nigel's Brexit party up and running and 17.4 million people with no one else to vote for. We could revoke A50 and then start to destroy the EU from within with our Brexit Party MEPs. I'd like that.

Just how many more "Big Days in Parliament" will these fhuckwits need?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just how many more "Big Days in Parliament" will these fhuckwits need?
    This is the Nero of all Parliaments BT. It fiddles while the country burns.

Was I hearing right ? Has Theresa just appeared on the steps of 10 Downing St and said 'I have decided to kick the can a bit further down the road. I have decided to invite Mr Corbyn to have a kick as well.'

Or was I mistaken ?

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)