+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Day in Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’ve often wandered Dave what would happen if the public just completely boycotted the election process and voted with their feet. ( staying away ).
    Politics is finished here it’s corrupt from top to bottom , it’s all just very comfortable for our political system.
    We are a laughing stock
    I said over 4 years ago that the UK was one of the most corrupt Governments in the world, and I was laughed at at the time, maybe not as corrupt as Italy but not too far behind.

Stubborn is as stubborn does sinkov.

Isolated. Humiliated and reviled. Now really is time for Theresa to take a flight on "Do One Airlines"...

Attachment 12190

… and I'll wager the silly bitch would head back to Brussels?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Stubborn is as stubborn does sinkov.

Isolated. Humiliated and reviled. Now really is time for Theresa to take a flight on "Do One Airlines"...

Attachment 12190

… and I'll wager the silly bitch would head back to Brussels?
    Why wouldn't she, she probably already has a cushy job and a massive pension lined up after the Brexit betrayal she is orchestrating.

Quote Originally Posted by SERVERNOTRESPONDING View Post
    Why wouldn't she, she probably already has a cushy job and a massive pension lined up after the Brexit betrayal she is orchestrating.
    Nothing else makes any sense SNR.

Whatever the outcome,whoever is in power will phook it up ..I've give over bothering .. Set of useless cnuts.. W@nkers the Phookin lot of them.,.!!

It looks like she is going to put her failed deal to Parliament AGAIN.

What on earth is she thinking of? Surely those around her should stop her, and make sure there are no sharp instruments near her.

Mind you, Corbyn is still peddling his deal which was soundly rejected by Parliament as well. I find it difficult to believe that these two people (and their mates) are currently leading our main two parties.

I can only assume that Theresa is running the clock down so that it will be a choice of her deal or no deal - which i now think is likely to happen.

No deal will not happen, a protracted balls up will.

It is self-evident that where this democracy rules, the people as such are not taken into consideration at all. The only thing that matters is the existence of a few hundred gigantic capitalists who own all the factories and their stock and, through them, control the people. The masses of the people do not interest them in the least. They are interested in them just as were our bourgeois parties in former times - only when elections are being held, when they need votes. Otherwise, the life of the masses is a matter of complete indifference to them.
    -Adolf Hitler on the British political system-nothing has changed.

I have just watched one hour of meaningless political pantomime. Statutory law says we leave the EU on 29.03.2019. A few meaningless motions in the Houses of Parliament does not change anything one jot.
    May has lost her voice, she has also lost the plot and God only knows what these comedians will come up with next?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have just watched one hour of meaningless political pantomime. Statutory law says we leave the EU on 29.03.2019. A few meaningless motions in the Houses of Parliament does not change anything one jot.
    May has lost her voice, she has also lost the plot and God only knows what these comedians will come up with next?
    now that they squeezed through this meaningless Vote on a no to a no deal.....Skeksis could try to push that dodgy E.U leaning plan "again" - as she's said - either it's a no deal or - her deal....Anyone need any more proof of a Rigged System ?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)