+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Day in Parliament

sinkov : 17.4 million people with no one to vote for, ignored, betrayed and treated with contempt.

Army88:They really are unbelievable in there absolute ignorance to the initial vote and result.Lost all faith in the lot of them.Politics is finished here it’s corrupt from top to bottom , it’s all just very comfortable for our political system.
    We are a laughing stock

Deadlydave: '' I am starting to believe we need a whole new type of politics in this country more focused on the citizen and Not a concentration of power in the hand of a few for several years. I think this has lead to arrogance and a serious disconnect between those exercising power or seek too and the populace. I don't have the answers but I can't keeping voting for this system of appointing MP's.''
    - - - - - - - - -
    The vision of the Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT) is to create a society where every individual can fulfill his or her potential and where all resources are utilized in an efficient and sustainable manner. The PROUT model offers an integral approach to social change and justice, including people-centered economics, environmental sustainability, and a new model of prosperity. The PROUT economy favors cooperation and a strong ethical leadership, placing the ***** needs of people and planet ahead of corporate and individual profit. PROUT’s socio-economic system is community focused, decentralized and sustainable, while also embracing the challenges of globalization. PROUT’s economic development model aims at turning corporations into worker-owned cooperatives, while maintaining a thriving small business sector as well as an efficient government serving the needs of people and the environment.

The Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT) was formulated in 1959 by P. R. Sarkar, an Indian social thinker, activist and philosopher. Recognizing the deficiencies of existing social and economic models, Sarkar proposed a new socio-economic system dedicated to meeting the needs of both people and planet.

https://prout.info

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have just watched one hour of meaningless political pantomime. Statutory law says we leave the EU on 29.03.2019. A few meaningless motions in the Houses of Parliament does not change anything one jot.
    May has lost her voice, she has also lost the plot and God only knows what these comedians will come up with next?
    The media are very excited by it BT, but as you so rightly point out, nothing has actually changed, according to UK law and Article 50 of the Treaty of Rome we still leave the EU in 16 days time. Who knows what goes on inside the old trout's cranium, but if she insists we leave on March 29th, then it's still possible we will, deal or no deal, but who knows what her game actually is, does she even know herself ?
    Interesting that Farage has said he was in Brussels yesterday and talking to Barnier, who wasn't a happy bunny. £39 billion slipping through the EU's fingers with no agreement. Serves him right imo, the EU cobbled up this deal with a remain civil servant, they should have cobbled something up our MPs could have voted for, instead of being smart arses playing hard ball.

I have no bleeding idea where we go from here. No one does.

Given the complete shambles in the Tory party the poll below looks very grim reading for Corbyn. Labour ought to be miles ahead at the moment. They are miles behind the Tories...

https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-...l-historic-low

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    in the event of a No Deal 59'60....there wont be Tariffs on 87% of total imports to the UK - but of the remaining 13% of goods imported, there will be...so what to do ?....well, you could buy some extra Undies !

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I know where we're going 59, see that can, Mrs May is going to kick it down the road, and we're going to follow it. That's where we're going.

That must be one hell of a well built can Sinkov.

It must have been punced round the world several times by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

in the event of a No Deal 59'60....there wont be Tariffs on 87% of total imports to the UK - but of the remaining 13% of goods imported, there will be...so what to do ?....well, you could buy some extra Undies !

There's always a bright side Norder!

Ultimate Poker Game - back my deal or it's no deal! May might not be as daft as you and me think she is sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Ultimate Poker Game - back my deal or it's no deal! May might not be as daft as you and me think she is sinkov?
    I've said this before BT, can she possibly be as brain dead as she appears. There is one fly in her ointment, it seems the Squeaker might not allow her to bring it back for a third go. That little turd has gone under the radar recently, but he has been instrumental in this betrayal, when it's all over he should be one of the first lined up against the wall. I would be first in line to throw eggs at him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've said this before BT, can she possibly be as brain dead as she appears. There is one fly in her ointment, it seems the Squeaker might not allow her to bring it back for a third go. That little turd has gone under the radar recently, but he has been instrumental in this betrayal, when it's all over he should be one of the first lined up against the wall. I would be first in line to throw eggs at him.
    Time is running out sinkov. Farage was grinning like a Cheshire cat last night because he knows not all 27 EU member states will back May's cunning extension plan. I'm hoping for a "No Deal" and let's walk the walk on 29.03.2019 and talk the talk later!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)