sinkov : 17.4 million people with no one to vote for, ignored, betrayed and treated with contempt.

Army88:They really are unbelievable in there absolute ignorance to the initial vote and result.Lost all faith in the lot of them.Politics is finished here it’s corrupt from top to bottom , it’s all just very comfortable for our political system.
We are a laughing stock

Deadlydave: '' I am starting to believe we need a whole new type of politics in this country more focused on the citizen and Not a concentration of power in the hand of a few for several years. I think this has lead to arrogance and a serious disconnect between those exercising power or seek too and the populace. I don't have the answers but I can't keeping voting for this system of appointing MP's.''
- - - - - - - - -
The vision of the Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT) is to create a society where every individual can fulfill his or her potential and where all resources are utilized in an efficient and sustainable manner. The PROUT model offers an integral approach to social change and justice, including people-centered economics, environmental sustainability, and a new model of prosperity. The PROUT economy favors cooperation and a strong ethical leadership, placing the ***** needs of people and planet ahead of corporate and individual profit. PROUT’s socio-economic system is community focused, decentralized and sustainable, while also embracing the challenges of globalization. PROUT’s economic development model aims at turning corporations into worker-owned cooperatives, while maintaining a thriving small business sector as well as an efficient government serving the needs of people and the environment.

The Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT) was formulated in 1959 by P. R. Sarkar, an Indian social thinker, activist and philosopher. Recognizing the deficiencies of existing social and economic models, Sarkar proposed a new socio-economic system dedicated to meeting the needs of both people and planet.

https://prout.info