+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle United 12.03.19

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    No not wind aided just constant pressure from corners
    Wow, when could we last say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Thin_Man View Post
    Wind-aided goal?
    Hemmings latched on to a Liddle back pass

Battered them. But I have a feeling the second half won't be so easy. If collin is struggling with the conditions, I'd imagine schofield will too. Hemmings playing well.

8 corners? 8 shots on goal? 1 goal, one team dominating play ! No not the opposition but Notts

Watching on Ifollow. I don't want to be negative, but we had an extremely strong wind behind us, the sort where goal kicks go straight up, then go back towards the goal. It's going to be the Alamo, second half. I hope we can defend the lead, but, as we all know, defending is not our strongest quality.....

Awww Florida please don't ruin my 15 mins of pure unadulterated happiness, living the dream, it happens rarely these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Pie View Post
    Watching on Ifollow. I don't want to be negative, but we had an extremely strong wind behind us, the sort where goal kicks go straight up, then go back towards the goal. It's going to be the Alamo, second half. I hope we can defend the lead, but, as we all know, defending is not our strongest quality.....
    This. We’ve played really well in the first half, but even if we were 4-0 up I’d still be concerned playing into this wind. Carlisle have nearly scored two own goals from balls curled toward the 6-yard box and Collin has struggled from all of the corners from the left-hand side.

Carlisle elected to play into the wind in the first half. Let’s just hope it drops for the second half, otherwise the ball won’t leave our half.

Hemmings has played well, as have Rose, Doyle and O’Brien (who’s playing further forward). The big test comes now.

Well I never expected that... I know they are missing quite a few players tonight but that is a much better performance... won't matter a thing unless we can hold on... Yeovil loosing to Port Vale is going in our favor... Morcambe showing playoff form lately so I think they will run well clear... ***** 45mins coming up... come on boys

Where's Mikhail Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Where's Mikhail Smith?
    Just noticed that myself Bob...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast