+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle United 12.03.19

Bird comes on for Enzo... Shut up shop time... we were coasting until that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Just heard it on Sky Sports... sounded like a total disaster... lets hope we have the guts to hold this now.
    Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot somehow? We just can’t help it.

Ryan Schofield will learn a very big lesson from this apparent howler and will be a stronger keeper for it.

It is now upto the rest of the team now to make sure they stay composed and carry on the way we were and insure that it does not cost us. We simply can’t afford to leave Carlisle without 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot somehow? We just can’t help it.

Ryan Schofield will learn a very big lesson from this apparent howler and will be a stronger keeper for it.

It is now upto the rest of the team now to make sure they stay composed and carry on the way we were and insure that it does not cost us. We simply can’t afford to leave Carlisle without 3 points.
    Will he? He hasn't learnt to deal with crosses yet, despite plenty of practice.

BBC tells me it's at 87 min. How much injury time?

Our game seems to be 3 minutes ahead of the others. But I imagine we will be trying to hold on to the ball (waste time) a bit so that will add time on.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Will he? He hasn't learnt to deal with crosses yet, despite plenty of practice.
    If he’s doesn’t he won’t go far in league football. I also agree about crosses. He needs to learn and work on developing the confidence to come for crosses and command his box. Being right behind the goal at Cheltenham this was clear to see.

Into stoppage time

Vale 3-0 Yeovil

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Into stoppage time
    How much stoppage time?

Into the second minute of injury time now... down to the fingers.. my nails are long gone!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast