+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyed that!

Enjoyed that!

poor conditions, great match
    Got to say the best red we’ve had all season! ( not sure about that Lino though!!!)..

Ref said basically nothing when Power (I think) was screaming in his face & then went over to the linesman & did the same - did nothing! Weak & wobbly (like Theresa)

Still Second, haven’t conceded a goal for 5 games and we only have one more to play before Brown and McGeehan come back!
    Hopefully we can beat Donny and then it’s onwards and upwards with two major players back in contention.
    Thought Bahre was absolutely awful tonight and Green not strong enough! Mowatt and Lindsay bloody outstanding though!

Just got home awful conditions to play in , both sides will take a draw and be pleased i would have thought , Lindsey , Cavare , both excellent tonight , both 23 and 27 for them, got away with murder tonight , both should have been booked earlier , Thiam denied twice , one a great save other smashed against crossbar , Fair result in the end , glad it wasn't decided by a wind assisted fluke , although we nearly got one at the end KTF

A good 0-0 game in awful conditions. Barnsley played the better football through midfield.
    Lindsay is immense and was my man of the match. I can see why Barnsley have only conceded 28 goals this season.
    A fair result and that point could be crucial come the end of the season.

Onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    A good 0-0 game in awful conditions. Barnsley played the better football through midfield.
    Lindsay is immense and was my man of the match. I can see why Barnsley have only conceded 28 goals this season.
    A fair result and that point could be crucial come the end of the season.

Onwards and upwards.
    were your seats OK Frank ? Have a safe trip tomorrow mate , QPR our bogey team too , all the Best , due an away win ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    were your seats OK Frank ? Have a safe trip tomorrow mate , QPR our bogey team too , all the Best , due an away win ?
    Yes Roma the seats were great thanks, frigging cold but great.
    Not seen us win at QPR but I live in hope.......

Just beat Donny for me !

Thoroughly enjoyed a 0-0 draw (not often you can say that). Thought we were easily better first half and defence were outstanding. Seemed a bit nervy second half and gave them a couple of chances but they didn’t produce much.
    What was wrong with the disallowed goal?
    Lindsey, Cavare, and Thiam were outstanding for us.

Booath sides cancelled each other art in inclement conditions. Draw a fair result.

It worra neet crying art fo sumdi like Kieffer Moore up front.

Thiam edda decent game, lasted 90 mins, and cudda wunnit wi that shot that hit the bar.

Nowt really significant in terms of run in position, still us and Sunderland eead to eead.

I think Luton are going to start dropping points for the run in law of averages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast