Get your very own personalised football gifts!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: O/T Brunton Park Tonight

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dumfries
    Posts
    6,850

    O/T Brunton Park Tonight

    Have a look at this lads. Heaven knows we could do with a laugh. Check out @NicoHillkenberg’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NicoHillkenberg/...189054976?s=09

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Have a look at this lads. Heaven knows we could do with a laugh. Check out @NicoHillkenberg’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NicoHillkenberg/...189054976?s=09
    Sorry but can take no more!! Why the hell do we care what Carlisle are up to when our own team( and yes this is my first post) are in such disarray.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Retired in Dumfries
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Oil required View Post
    Sorry but can take no more!! Why the hell do we care what Carlisle are up to when our own team( and yes this is my first post) are in such disarray.
    Lighten up man. At this moment of time any footie related humour is welcome.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Have a look at this lads. Heaven knows we could do with a laugh. Check out @NicoHillkenberg’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NicoHillkenberg/...189054976?s=09
    Noticed Dykes has quietly stood behind our opposing goalie on a couple of occasions lately hoping for the same mistake.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dumfries
    Posts
    6,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Oil required View Post
    Sorry but can take no more!! Why the hell do we care what Carlisle are up to when our own team( and yes this is my first post) are in such disarray.
    My goodness , has truthurts twin brother turned up ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Noticed Dykes has quietly stood behind our opposing goalie on a couple of occasions lately hoping for the same mistake.
    If he did manage to sneak the ball off the keeper he would probably trip over his own feet and put it wide. He's no composure in front of goals.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Retired in Dumfries
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    My goodness , has truthurts twin brother turned up ?
    JR in this genderless society we now apparently live in for balance may I suggest that it could be his evil twin sister!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    My goodness , has truthurts twin brother turned up ?
    I think that he/her has chosen the wrong avatar. The Scarecrow would have been a better pick.
    Last edited by Dobmeister; 13-03-2019 at 11:03 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dumfries
    Posts
    6,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    JR in this genderless society we now apparently live in for balance may I suggest that it could be his evil twin sister!!!
    You may well be correct Spike but one thing for sure is that he / she is here to stir the s#it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •