+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers, attendance vs Morecambe & Wise, 16.03.19

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    I think if Notts turn up then 2-1
    Duffy
    Hemmings

Just wanted to give a special mention to my uncle who sadly passed away yesterday after a battle with cancer. A life long Notts fan who emigrated to Australia 30 years ago. Never missed a result and always keen to keep up to date. RIP UNC

Same time I emigrated....where did your uncle live? I'll have a couple of rums tonight for him.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post

I think Ardley was right after the Carlisle game to say he's going to change the tactics/team now to suit the opposition...
    Change the team to suit the oppo, yes.
    Change it for no apparent reason, no.

The changes made after beating Mansfield seemed unnecessary and failed dramatically. No doubt some will say Stead and Mackail-Smith needed to rest as two games in one week might have been asking too much. My opinion when I saw that line-up was that it was a mistake, Ardley should have started with those two and seen how they went. Trust builds confidence and moral, as does continuity, and besides we do have cover for when and if they start to sag a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Change the team to suit the oppo, yes.
    Change it for no apparent reason, no.

The changes made after beating Mansfield seemed unnecessary and failed dramatically. No doubt some will say Stead and Mackail-Smith needed to rest as two games in one week might have been asking too much. My opinion when I saw that line-up was that it was a mistake, Ardley should have started with those two and seen how they went. Trust builds confidence and moral, as does continuity, and besides we do have cover for when and if they start to sag a bit.
    Good news Stead will not be playing. The bad news is that Jim will be out..Lets hope that Ardley doesnt change the team to accommodate Barclay....

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Same time I emigrated....where did your uncle live? I'll have a couple of rums tonight for him.
    He lived in Perth, for around 25 years I think

Will the game go ahead? As these awful weather conditions don't look good, Going to be 40+ mph winds and rain today

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Will the game go ahead? As these awful weather conditions don't look good, Going to be 40+ mph winds and rain today
    Perfect!

0 - 1

5459 Fans, 102 from Morcambe.

Board in Meltdown

Hardy is the devil incarnate

Ardley out

MiG to claim he knew all along we are going down.

Have a nice day 👍

How's the weather looking in Notts? Are we good to go?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    0 - 1

5459 Fans, 102 from Morcambe.

Board in Meltdown

Hardy is the devil incarnate

Ardley out

MiG to claim he knew all along we are going down.

Have a nice day ��
    Looks about right.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Good news Stead will not be playing. The bad news is that Jim will be out..Lets hope that Ardley doesnt change the team to accommodate Barclay....
    So Barclay is the new scapegoat eh !! - I bet Duffy is pleased with that - (oh the irony of it all)
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 16-03-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast