+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday(away)predictions

Sheffield Wednesday(away)predictions

After last night's win and comfortable performance I am tempted to put a win,but my cautious side takes over.
    Sorry
    2-0 loss

This is going to be very difficult. They are on a good run, and will provide a much sterner test than Wigan. Steven Fletcher will certainly give our makeshift defence a workout.
    On the other hand, one win is sometimes enough to turn confidence (and even luck!) around.
    1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    This is going to be very difficult. They are on a good run, and will provide a much sterner test than Wigan. Steven Fletcher will certainly give our makeshift defence a workout.
    On the other hand, one win is sometimes enough to turn confidence (and even luck!) around.
    1-1.
    Pity we cant play Wigan again! That said, maybe we will start to get a bit of fortune now? That win last night could be a spark.

I'll also go 1-1

Sheff w 2 Rovers 1

This is a bit un-nerving im again with Sax at 2 - 1 😒 .
    I was / am away so wasnt avail for the Wigwam predict an only just aware of the great result.
    Yep as said, swings and roundabouts re ‘rub of the green’.

Anything can happen 2-2

Owls 2 Rovers 0

As you can imagine, sport seems a bit insignificant this morning, here in New Zealand.
    The strange thing about evil is that it is impartial. It doesn't matter if it's the far-Right, Islamist extremists or the UVF and IRA in Ireland.
    The end-result is dead children on the street. It's just hard for ordinary, decent people to conceive of what goes on the heads of these monsters.
    It now begins to look as if they deliberately targeted Christchurch because everything there is still focused on earthquake recovery. I was there for six days, three weeks ago, and saw how much effort is being put into making the city better than it was before the natural disasters.
    And now this.
    I was with my grandsons when the news broke. How do you try to explain acts of this nature to boys who have been brought up according to notions of fairness, mercy, empathy and tolerance?

A real act of a cowardly nature
    The innocent suffer in the wake of a premeditated massacre.
    New Zealand is in my thoughts and many others at this moment in time.
    Times like these that sport very much takes a back seat.

Thanks, Robin. That's how we all feel. We are going out soon to a vigil in memory of the dead.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)