+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter Read To Players

Letter Read To Players

Ardley told Slater that he'd read a letter he'd received from a fan to the players. Anyone know anything further? Anyone on here write it?

Get with the plot Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Get with the plot Simon.
    Sorry for not being as knowledge as you, Foreign. Perhaps you'd care to explain (politely)?

Well Jason Turner said he'd given it to Neal and the players so I think it might have been. If they get us out of this I will hand deliver a letter and then kiss their feet ha ha. We're far from dead yet but Saturday is a big un!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Sorry for not being as knowledge as you, Foreign. Perhaps you'd care to explain (politely)?
    I'm assuming you have missed the "Open letter to players" by Crazyfists? I forgive you for not being as knowledge as me.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Well Jason Turner said he'd given it to Neal and the players so I think it might have been. If they get us out of this I will hand deliver a letter and then kiss their feet ha ha. We're far from dead yet but Saturday is a big un!
    Nice one for sending it. Could just have made the difference!

COYP

I complimented CF on his letter, see thread. However my point is; was this the letter read out? I certainly hope so. I rarely hear the commentary, as living out of the area ,if Forest are playing their commentary takes precedence on Freeview. I was however lucky enough to hear last night's match and I am much cheered. I just wish Slater would stop saying "them players". I know, I'll write to him!

Well done, Naughty Knuckles. Have always had a soft spot for that chap. Heart in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This^^^

Win Sat and we have genuine hope. Lose and chances are that may well be the end of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast