+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you to the stewards...

Thank you to the stewards...

....who let me through to the other half of the west stand when I needed a wee at half time as the queue was too long at the normal ladies. Common sense prevailed and I just got back to my seat in time. There aren't enough facilities in the heritage stand for large crowds but I still love it.

Itz o'reyt thee fluttering thi eyelashes and playing the gender card. A berri wunta lerra man through who sed he wo desperate forra p1ss. Equality for all iz wot I say,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Itz o'reyt thee fluttering thi eyelashes and playing the gender card. A berri wunta lerra man through who sed he wo desperate forra p1ss. Equality for all iz wot I say,
    Men dunt av ter queue! Tha's got equipment to pee agint wall. It's in and art fer blokes.

Av seen hen parties gerrin arta mini-buses and crouching darn at side of motorways wi no queue needed.

Thanks for all the joy they're giving who could live without em' ?

I ask in all honesty.

Ad like tu thank thu young stewardess ooh helped gerrin mi taccul art !! Awa frozzun , my yor a big boy Roma shi sed " will need 2 hands fo this " awa chuffed tu bits

Am not tekkin a flask n sarnies namoor

In all honesty wetha wa dreadful last neet , lashing darn wen we left grarnd , ( wa tha wet SB ? ) a wo arta breath wenna got tu car , chuffin Baltic , ittul ev teccun summat art ont players , a dunt think we realised arr bad conditions wa sett int stands ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    You should say summat, al go fr a slash for ya mate, i were goin anyway.

I was buffeted all over driving back down dee m1.

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    I was buffeted all over driving back down dee m1.
    Dee m1 ? Buffeting on the Motorway is an offence shameful behaviour !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast