+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Success.

Success.

Thank god you won last night. I didnt go to the Cambridge game last night, it was a pretty awful game, A texter to radio cambs said that he wont be getting that two hours back, it was that bad. On top of that those that went would have had a serious drop in body temperture. In the space of a few hours from saturday, United lost 1800 fans.

I think i am falling out with football. Considering the commitment and cost, its all a bit silly. On top of that, Cambridge like you, have twits running the club. I wont be buying another season ticket, but i will be going when its warm and dry, and were not playing Morecambe, Yeovil, Port Vale, Grimsby, Stevenage, oh i better stop there. Lets say div 2.

I will have an extra four hundred quid next year, plus all the awful tea and coffee, burgers, programmes i wont buy. Listening to the excellent radio commentary will be enough. I might go if we get a winning team occasionally.
    Everything has consequences. Our board cant run a chip shop. Failure is in their dna. And they have lost a lifelong fan.

Anyway, Emily Dickinson rit a poem on success.

Success is counted sweetest
    By those who neer suceed
    To comprehend a nectar
    Requires sorest need

Man city fans must be bored silly. Rog.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Thank god you won last night. I didnt go to the Cambridge game last night, it was a pretty awful game, A texter to radio cambs said that he wont be getting that two hours back, it was that bad. On top of that those that went would have had a serious drop in body temperture. In the space of a few hours from saturday, United lost 1800 fans.

I think i am falling out with football. Considering the commitment and cost, its all a bit silly. On top of that, Cambridge like you, have twits running the club. I wont be buying another season ticket, but i will be going when its warm and dry, and were not playing Morecambe, Yeovil, Port Vale, Grimsby, Stevenage, oh i better stop there. Lets say div 2.

I will have an extra four hundred quid next year, plus all the awful tea and coffee, burgers, programmes i wont buy. Listening to the excellent radio commentary will be enough. I might go if we get a winning team occasionally.
    Everything has consequences. Our board cant run a chip shop. Failure is in their dna. And they have lost a lifelong fan.

By those who neer suceed
    To comprehend a nectar
    Requires sorest need

That post actually made pleasant reading Rog
    Shows you have got a brain when you decide to use it instead of winding people up which is a very irritating and low class trait.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

By those who neer suceed
    To comprehend a nectar
    Requires sorest need

I'm not sure about her poems , But I thought she was Great in Policewoman.
    I definitely would have !!

Is her dad the orange bloke on the antiques programme?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Is her dad the orange bloke on the antiques programme?
    Cheap as chips ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Wasn't that Angela Dickinson?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    You’re not the only one, as she allegedly had affairs with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and JFK and was married to Burt Bacharach. Attractive lady in her day.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    You’re not the only one, as she allegedly had affairs with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and JFK and was married to Burt Bacharach. Attractive lady in her day.
    Weren't we all? (With the exception of DJT)

Is this the woman?

Name:  article-1170078-02F58100000005DC-873_233x373.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  32.9 KB