+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - QPR v The Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Morning all. Once I work out the logistics of an evening kick off and the fact our clocks have changed and yours haven't then I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in a look between doing some work

PS I thought TS was due to get his OBE tomorrow but wonder if that's been postponed under the circumstances?
    You may be right CAM about it being tomorrow

We have to have a mind set now of winning matches instead of not losing em. If we don't do that from now on we will be doomed for sure. I reckon 4 wins out of the last 10 games will see us stay up. If we can do that we can afford to lose 6 games. Come on lads go for it. attack attack. Just aim to score 1 more than them at the final whistle.

Given that we've only got one forward and he's got a broken toe, it was important that we didn't give the opposition an early advantage by giving away needless corners and free kicks in dangerous positions, and crucial that nobody lost their heads... so what did we do?
    If brains were gunpowder...

Sounds like we're not playing badly now, but usual lack of sharpness up front and an easy time for the QPR keeper. Don't think he's had a significant save to make yet.
    Update : Half time - ZERO shots on target from us.

(Just posting this ahead of time for mikemiller to save him the bother )

Great opening post Friog.

Lad who can’t pass or cross, Towell and Wood all in

Understandable Wood for Robertson seeing how Raggett has now returned to Norwich.

Ffs what has gone on in Warney head?

We’ll probably go and win

It’s do able this one tonight. After last night’s results, surely there is excitement in the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    It’s do able this one tonight. After last night’s results, surely there is excitement in the camp.
    I doubt it, have you seen team?

FFS!!!!! Newell in front of Williams, Warne you've lost the plot!!!!!!! He was absolute non effective at the Lane and sulked like a baby when he was subbed so why oh why does he let him start?

Go On Newell/Warne prove me wrong, I'll eat the humble pie and apologise if you do well.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast