+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donny Matchthread

Donny Matchthread

Anybody going on here ?
    If it had been 3pm on Saturday I would have gone , not Friday night tho , horrible Town etc ,,,,
    McCann will be looking forward to this I'm sure , rejected for HC here ? Obviously will be fired up , to prove a point , Confident Daniel will feel the same , some players looked tired last night ? Poor tiring playing conditions , any changes required in starting line up from Tuesday ? Stiles in for Bahre, Jordan Williams in for Green , Bahre and Green to come on late and get the win , " Hopefully " KTF

Would we all take a point again now eh Roma, if it were offered to us ?.
    This Donny away game could be dangerous for allsorts of reasons couldnt it, and yes Id take the draw/point now to be honest.
    What that would mean though is Sunderland would have 2 games in hand on us, and would be 5+ points behind!.

Watching it at home on Sky myself , plenty of beers in the fridge .

Hard to say if were were jaded or the conditions made us look a little leggy last night .

Definitely a couple of changes needed , Hedges for me to come in for Green and Styles for Bahre , you could make a case for young Ben Williams to come in for Dani Pinillos and just give us a bit more aggression .

Rovers are technically good but lightweight in my opinion and can be bullied physically .

Crystal Palace in the recent cup tie really showed up this flaw in Rovers play .

First goal as ever is huge , get that and we will win I believe .

I’m going but not expecting much more than a draw there for some reason. Always get a bad feeling when we go there and usually a Cr ap match. Hope I’m wrong

We’re going. Straight there and back though. No
    Ale, in Whitby nar till Friday morning.... but colder than
    Barcelona....

Three games in six days! It’s not right and I expect a scrappy game? The lads are gonna have to dig deep in this one.
    Think he needs to make a few changes tho? I’d bring Jacko in and rest Pinnock he looked tired in the last 20 mins last night and started making mistakes.
    Hedges for Green and leave the rest, but we need to go for it then change a few after 60 mins (ish)! Depending on who looks like they need to come off.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Watching it at home on Sky myself , plenty of beers in the fridge .

Hard to say if were were jaded or the conditions made us look a little leggy last night .

Definitely a couple of changes needed , Hedges for me to come in for Green and Styles for Bahre , you could make a case for young Ben Williams to come in for Dani Pinillos and just give us a bit more aggression .

Rovers are technically good but lightweight in my opinion and can be bullied physically .

Crystal Palace in the recent cup tie really showed up this flaw in Rovers play .

First goal as ever is huge , get that and we will win I believe .
    personally I wouldn't tinker with the defence , last five games , not conceded , Pinillos has been very good , Pinnock unbelievably looked the weak link last night ? Due an indifferent game I suppose , midfield needs strengthening on Friday , Dougall was poor last night IMO , Mowatt not much better ,
    Last edited by Romared; 13-03-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Would we all take a point again now eh Roma, if it were offered to us ?.
    This Donny away game could be dangerous for allsorts of reasons couldnt it, and yes Id take the draw/point now to be honest.
    What that would mean though is Sunderland would have 2 games in hand on us, and would be 5+ points behind!.
    Yes I think we mainly would all take a point Acido , forget Mackems , nowt to doo wi them ,,

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I’m going but not expecting much more than a draw there for some reason. Always get a bad feeling when we go there and usually a Cr ap match. Hope I’m wrong
    Me too. We always seem to play sh1t against Donny. Going early to watch Cheltenham in Black Bull.

Dunt thee bi gerrin elephunts Ponte !! Runnin ont pitch attackin Marquis thazza bairn ont rooard rememba enjoy thissen , 3pts please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast