+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lg One promotion: Barnsley or Sunderland

Lg One promotion: Barnsley or Sunderland

Hey up lads, just an update again here seeing as Ive been chatting about it on here with you all, for about a month now. We played the mucky Mackems last night at jolly Oakwell, and the difficult conditions and their 'come for a point' attitude, made it the 0-0 draw that it was.
    So as it stands, we've got 9 games left now and we lead them by 4+ points, but they do have a game in hand. Onto the next games eh lads, the plot keeps on thickening.

Want to see the Mackems pipped at the post in the last game Sorry if that means a nail biter for you lads as long as you make it. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    Want to see the Mackems pipped at the post in the last game Sorry if that means a nail biter for you lads as long as you make it. Best of luck.
    Tahh Del boy lol, Im not sure if I/we could take another last day and last minute decider though.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh Del boy lol, Im not sure if I/we could take another last day and last minute decider though.
    I had everything crossed last night..
    A points better than nowt..Howay the TYKES......

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I had everything crossed last night..
    A points better than nowt..Howay the TYKES......
    A 0-0 draw doesnt mean much does it Ash, but I reckon that result suits us more than them.... for the time being anyway!.

Win on Friday night and it keeps the pressure on them. I still feel they have a stutter in them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    Win on Friday night and it keeps the pressure on them. I still feel they have a stutter in them yet.
    Hey Del, we dont normally do well away at Donny (its a South Yorkshire thing of course!), so I think we're already thinking about taking a point now!.

Well here is hoping you keep ahead of them.

I could see them stutter as well, draw the games they should win etc.

ALthough, i think they've already got the most amount of draws in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    A 0-0 draw doesnt mean much does it Ash, but I reckon that result suits us more than them.... for the time being anyway!.
    I hope you have it decided over them a couple of games before season end and then you can relax and just watch them squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Well here is hoping you keep ahead of them.
    I could see them stutter as well, draw the games they should win etc.
    ALthough, i think they've already got the most amount of draws in the league?
    Hey Jammy, was that the first time that they have failed to score in a match this season ?.
    And if it was, it shows we've done summat right doesnt it lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)