+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So lads, its 1 from 4 isnt it, who out of Rotherham, Reading, Wigan, & Millwall are going to slip into that final relegation place ?.
    Wigan & Millwall are in a downward spiral right now and are struggling to win matches, whereas yourselves and Reading are actually picking up some results here and there.
    If you lot do stay up, who out of the other 3 do you want to see go down, or doesnt it matter ?.
    I said Reading would come out of relegation when window shut and they will stay out of it.

I would like to think Millwall but Wigan might just drop, Rotherham will obviously stay up

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller View Post
    Excellent result and worth the journey. Thought we deserved the win overall. another missed chance for smith but the guy got battered all game by both there centre half’s and got no protection at all from the ref and as a lone striker he does a thankless job so I’m a big smith fan 😉 got to say that’s the best noise I’ve heard from our away fans in a long time, from the first minute to the 95th 😃 UTM
    Full respect to all that travelled and a really good result for the Millers,hope ya follow it up wi a win on Satdi.Who will fill in for Mattock? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Full respect to all that travelled and a really good result for the Millers,hope ya follow it up wi a win on Satdi.Who will fill in for Mattock? UTCB
    I'll be surprised if Jones doesn't fill in at left back. Think that would be less of a risk than some of the other options.
    So when we beat Norwich and you beat dirty Leeds......happy days 😊.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I said Reading would come out of relegation when window shut and they will stay out of it.
    I would like to think Millwall but Wigan might just drop, Rotherham will obviously stay up
    Is there still some naughty feelings then towards Millwall eh lads, going back to when you helped send them down in season '14-15.

I've not posted for a long time, but that last night brought me so much pleasure, I thought I better. Up the Millers, brilliant hard fought victory boys, and Semi Ajayi, what a player.

I'm in this one but not the one who looks hacked off

Name:  QPR away.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  94.8 KB

Did you travel by train flourbasher ?

Deano is also there in the picture at the end of the game....
    ‘ Memories are made of this ‘

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Did you travel by train flourbasher ?

Deano is also there in the picture at the end of the game....
    ‘ Memories are made of this ‘
    Yes I did Casps

Who are they the green coat gang?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'll be surprised if Jones doesn't fill in at left back. Think that would be less of a risk than some of the other options.
    So when we beat Norwich and you beat dirty Leeds......happy days ��.
    Happy days indeed mi owd pal,fingers crossed for both our clubs.UTCB

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast