+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Conway on the Adam Davies contract situation.

Paul Conway on the Adam Davies contract situation.

'' If a player does not want to be here we will let them go. We are often criticised for selling players but that money is reinvested in the squad as with Jordan Green.''

Dodged the question completely, check out the interview on tykes TV.

Thanks for the memories Adam....

Iz only like rest onnem. The waiting to see wot league we are in next season and wot wages will be offered here or elsewhere befooar signing owt. Tha can forget all this badge kissing and "Allus a Red" b0ll0cks. The days of the Bobby Hassells ev gone. Two/ three seasons is all tha'll see at wun club fo mooast onnem. Dun't get too attached to enni onnem. It's the fans who are loyal and no bugga else.

A dun't blame 'em. Itz a short career and they evvto get wots on offer while the can.

Said before football is just another job a good one don't get me wrong you go for the highest pay it's common sense I don't blame anyone

I watched that, thought it was pretty good. Stendel is off the scale, you can see he is passionate about the job he's doing. Whether it was luck or not, we got a proper coach ere.

Well done though to the ginger teddy boy Luke lol, and the Tykes Tv team for doing that interview.
    Yes it was all lovey and no criticisms were made, and I wonder if they were warned not to ask certain difficult questions etc. But it was still interesting to watch and listen to.

Last edited by Acido; 14-03-2019 at 07:27 PM.

A thought it was rubbish and cringeworty , all the sniffling and noouz wiping , hands orr faces etc , VANK 0/10 , Embarrasing ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A thought it was rubbish and cringeworty , all the sniffling and noouz wiping , hands orr faces etc , VANK 0/10 , Embarrasing ,
    Are you saying vank or vanker because Herr Stendel will understand that eh Roma ?. lol
    Yes I know they/the Tykes Tv lads are amateurs in what they do of course, but I really like watching every single one of their matchday Vlogs. They do it for the right reasons surely, and it really applies to the longer away journeys doesnt it, like Gillingham & Southend away for example.

They good lads, not doin no harm. Not a subscriber but i like watchin the previews an that, entertaining.

Av allus liked 'em cos they are genuine darn to earth fans. They did come ovva a bit "starstruck" in frunta Hoss and Stendel and let them gerraway wi pat answers wiart follow up questions eg Steve early on asked abart whether we will add any Championship experience if we go up and Hoss came art wi his stock answer abart young players who ev laiked a few games are experienced. No challenge on the answer.
    Good PR fo Hoss, who ez purron mooar weight--his button wo stretching--and is looking mooar and mooar like Dan Blocker (Hoss on Bonanza). A dunt know if it wo Hoss's idea or the Media Dept to invite them but itz allus better to ev people in the tent p1ssing artwards than arta tent p1ssing in.

(Anybody willing/able to put Dan Blocker's Wiki picture up alongside Conways please ? )
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-03-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Why is Paul conners Conway called 'Hoss' eh SB ?.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast