+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Minto on Sky Sports...nice

Scott Minto on Sky Sports...nice

Watching the replays on goals tonight and Scott is coming to the end of the show and as true to form we are last to be shown, albeit alphabetically, however he shows bias to us.

He says' Ill shall try not to see bias in this one but that's a fantastic win for Rotherham'. He gives a fist pump and the two guests laugh.

Ain't that great to see an ex player, albeit for one season only, still show a great affinity to our club. All the years he spent at Chelsea and he still shows admiration for us, cheers Scott.

I know he does a lot of promos at the NYSseal but, he's now a proven presentator on Sky and good luck to him but the fist pump was great to see.
    Last edited by Brin; 13-03-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Maybe he just doesn’t like McClaren.

Lovely bloke is Scott Minto .
    If you get the chance to talk to him do so.

Fist pump lol 😆

Yup, respect
    He always flies the Millers Flag doesn't hide his affection for us

Always speaks highly of us despite not really being that popular amongst supporters in his time here. Top bloke

I always thought he was quite well thought of when he was here.

He says it was one of his best times in football for team spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I always thought he was quite well thought of when he was here.

He says it was one of his best times in football for team spirit.
    That's my impression too. Very well thought of.

Unusual one for us because he was reported as being a millionaire when he joined us.

Probably one of that breed of footballer that likes to play and be involved regardless if the money.

Last time him and Ronnie were down at NYS doing commentary together they were pitchside and the makeup girl came down to see if the two lads needed anything, Ronnie said he was ok but she should go and see Minto because he was worrying about a mark on his suit jacket. He’s obviously image conscious

I thought he was an OK player, a player I'd actually heard of before he joined us which was and still is quite a rarity. But I do remember the grumbles on the tivoli end whenever he put a foot wrong, which seemed to be louder for him more than anyone else. One of those players who couldn't do anything right in the eyes of the fickle fans of Rotherham.

Was and is a top bloke

Once a Miller always a Miller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast