+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McGinns Booking QF

McGinns Booking QF

Just watched it again and if we ever needed any more evidence that Alan McGregor is a complete and utter moron than this is it.
    What a fkn apologoy for a human being that w@nk stain actually is, cannot believe that Niall got a yelow card for that.
    I know it has no effect on his availability for the Semi and the final (should we get there) but for fk sake this sh1t from that fkn muppet has to stop, he was trying earlier on to get a red for May (ok May probably deserved his booking , but why the fk does this hun chunt get away with this sh1t.
    His antics that lead to Niall getting booked are a fkn disgrace, what a complete and utter fkn moron.

Rant over but a what a pr1ck !!!

SF

He is a rapist hun b@stard.
    A complete c**t.
    Despise the precious c**t.

On the up side, he’s told those corrupt w@nkers at the SFA to poke it, so that’s a positive in my eyes.

MacGregor, Goldson and Harvey should, in a non-corrupt administration, be getting a word fae the compliance officer soon in respect of their antics on Tuesday.

This observer is not holding his breath.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Just watched it again and if we ever needed any more evidence that Alan McGregor is a complete and utter moron than this is it.
    What a fkn apologoy for a human being that w@nk stain actually is, cannot believe that Niall got a yelow card for that.
    I know it has no effect on his availability for the Semi and the final (should we get there) but for fk sake this sh1t from that fkn muppet has to stop, he was trying earlier on to get a red for May (ok May probably deserved his booking , but why the fk does this hun chunt get away with this sh1t.
    His antics that lead to Niall getting booked are a fkn disgrace, what a complete and utter fkn moron.

Rant over but a what a pr1ck !!!

SF
    You could look at it slightly differently and see that his actions and passion to get our players booked was a direct correlation to the absolute desperation to try and cheat their way to getting something out of the game.
    The loon obviously saw that they did not have enough quality and we’re going to fail, so resorted to cheating to try and make up for their shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You could look at it slightly differently and see that his actions and passion to get our players booked was a direct correlation to the absolute desperation to try and cheat their way to getting something out of the game.
    The loon obviously saw that they did not have enough quality and we’re going to fail, so resorted to cheating to try and make up for their shortcomings.
    we can look at it any way we like, cheating etc etc and whilst I agree with what you say there is still no hiding the fact that he is a fkn disgrace of a man and If his next breath proved to be his last one I would be over the fkn moon (happy happy days) out and out fkn pr1ck

Second rant over

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    we can look at it any way we like, cheating etc etc and whilst I agree with what you say there is still no hiding the fact that he is a fkn disgrace of a man and If his next breath proved to be his last one I would be over the fkn moon (happy happy days) out and out fkn pr1ck

Second rant over

SF
    I absolutely agree with you, but instead of getting mad, just enjoy a smug grin at how upset and desperate McGregor was.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I absolutely agree with you, but instead of getting mad, just enjoy a smug grin at how upset and desperate McGregor was.
    Indeed, it makes it all the sweeter when we beat them, that you have the likes of McGregor and Morelos in their team. McGregor going through Ferguson earlier in the season was telling - I thought he was meant to be big pals with Barry and yet he still tried to seriously injury his nephew. The guy's an absolute idiot.