+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United

Eyup it's me old mucker Rev, did you enjoy yesterday's game as much as I did ?

Seeing all your lowlifes get all mardy when Hendo gave em some back was the highlight of the game. If you can't tek it, don't give it.

UTB COYRAWW

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post

Seeing all your lowlifes get all mardy when Hendo gave em some back was the highlight of the game. If you can't tek it, don't give it.

UTB COYRAWW
    Can you please tell me what you will offer the Prem if you go up
    That football was fkin 30 years ago was Bruce your manager or that bloke that looks like a weaspoons customer your Gaffer stick your fkin hoof ball where it belongs

As much as I'm against every other word being the f word from klix, I do agree if we don't do it this season then that's it for seasons to come, bielsa will walk, Pontus, roofe, Clarke, Shackleton, Philips, will go, the vultures will descend and we will be broke, Pablo will be to aged to do all this again, we are lucky that all those players mentioned have stuck around for another season after last season's debacle, they won't do so again, they crave the premiership, with or without us.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    As much as I'm against every other word being the f word from klix, I do agree if we don't do it this season then that's it for seasons to come, bielsa will walk, Pontus, roofe, Clarke, Shackleton, Philips, will go, the vultures will descend and we will be broke, Pablo will be to aged to do all this again, we are lucky that all those players mentioned have stuck around for another season after last season's debacle, they won't do so again, they crave the premiership, with or without us.
    Sorry norfolk for the F word its just my feeling will bottle that in future

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Can you please tell me what you will offer the Prem if you go up
    That football was fkin 30 years ago was Bruce your manager or that bloke that looks like a weaspoons customer your Gaffer stick your fkin hoof ball where it belongs
    Sounds like you're about to cry mate.

We've scored more than you, conceded fewer, are more tactically flexible / sophisticated and have a squad of lads from the British Isles.
    What exactly would that Leeds team be bringing to the PL ??? All I saw yesterday was a lack of composure from players and manager and a whole lot of diving.

We've scored more than you, conceded fewer, are more tactically flexible / sophisticated and have a squad of lads from the British Isles.
    What exactly would that Leeds team be bringing to the PL ??? All I saw yesterday was a lack of composure from players and manager and a whole lot of diving.
    Not crying one bit mate just dont like that type of football dont get me wrong but we have had years of that type of football under Bielsa its a breath of fresh air if we dont go up Bielsa could be going to Everton or even Chelsea could you see Wilder at them clubs no chance hoof football is history

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Rev it aint the play offs im sure your a old head like me
    That will be a disaster we both know what will happen even fkin millwall turned us over its the fact if we dont get in that top 2 we are ****ed totally ****ed next season we will be a fkin hull or fkin Reading No Bielsa top players sold and the fkin thought off a fkin kunt like pardew or all the other ****e out there as a manager other than that life is fkin great even licked a bald ***** last night so fk it
    Ha thanks for the info... was it a ginger (Tom)

We're still fighting this late in season, would have took it at start. AR would be a bad businessman to let us go err tit's up, if we don't go up this season, I thought his aim was to at least make play-offs, we are on track for that, with much media coverage, we are no longer the basket case club, hopefully the cat hasn't got your tongue and you'll be singing to the end MOT

Agree with the diving aloski has that in his locker no need for it

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Ha thanks for the info... was it a ginger (Tom)

We're still fighting this late in season, would have took it at start. AR would be a bad businessman to let us go err tit's up, if we don't go up this season, I thought his aim was to at least make play-offs, we are on track for that, with much media coverage, we are no longer the basket case club, hopefully the cat hasn't got your tongue and you'll be singing to the end MOT
    Agree white no basket case club but if we aint in that top 2 bye bye prem for a few years

UTB COYRAWW
    Well well well..look whats just crawled out of someones anus.

I enjoyed it about as much as you did the 1st game at bumholestain.

No complaints..we missed our chances you took your only chance..thats football.

Nothing decided yet kath..nothing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)