+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three International Call-Ups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Three International Call-Ups

Husin, Schofield and Bird all called up to represent their countries...unavailable for Exeter game

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...allups-140319/

... anyone else think that's nonsense? Surely we can claim that we have urgent need for Schofield and Bird. NCFC situation is critical; not so for the internationals.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... anyone else think that's nonsense? Surely we can claim that we have urgent need for Schofield and Bird. NCFC situation is critical; not so for the internationals.
    I agree thought if you had over 2 internationals you could have the game postponed ?

My guess is we won't want that as it is a Saturday game which means more £££££££.

That will mean our match versus Exeter is rearranged.

What's Raddy doing these days? Let's get the cat in goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    That will mean our match versus Exeter is rearranged.
    That rule only applies for U21 and over, Schofield is U20 so doesn't count so we have to play

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    That rule only applies for U21 and over, Schofield is U20 so doesn't count so we have to play
    We could however get an emergency goalkeeper in to cover as we only have 1 senior keeper

I'm quite happy to lose key players if it puts the misery of this season a step closer,I honestly can't remember a worst season than this one

Bird and Husin wont really be missed as they rarely play... Schofield is different obviously.. Fitz needs to dust the gloves down once again.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Bird and Husin wont really be missed as they rarely play... Schofield is different obviously.. Fitz needs to dust the gloves down once again.
    Bird would be missed to be fair, he's the player we've been putting on the bench to meet the minimum requirement of home grown players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast