+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi roll call Match thread and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    In / Oot - Usual oot

Furry Boots - The SandPit

Pre - Golf (but caddying for my daughter this time so at least I wont be playing sh1te as usual, I hope to get some decent tips of her as she is a far better player than me.

Post - few vinos with Mrs Sheep

Prediction - 1-0 dandies (May)

COYR
    Oot

Garthdee

Decent beer down the riviera

Acceptable beer in the Ferryhill

5-0 with a few of the young chaps banging them in.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    5-0 with a few of the young chaps banging them in.
    If we beat Livingston 5-0 I will personally caddy for you for a round of golf....absolutely no chance of happening!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If we beat Livingston 5-0 I will personally caddy for you for a round of golf....absolutely no chance of happening!
    With that statement, I’ll now stick a pony on 5-0, powder is well and truly dry after a sweet afternoon yesterday, will also put the same bet on Lowe at any time.....one of the young chaps obviously.

Regarding golf, I have a few bags dependant on 18/36 holes and the weather.....hopefully I get scope to take you up on your offer......a nice dry/warm day in an open somewhere would be fine......plenty liquid refreshments to keep hydrated.

SF

With that statement, I’ll now stick a pony on 5-0, powder is well and truly dry after a sweet afternoon yesterday, will also put the same bet on Lowe at any time.....one of the young chaps obviously.

Regarding golf, I have a few bags dependant on 18/36 holes and the weather.....hopefully I get scope to take you up on your offer......a nice dry/warm day in an open somewhere would be fine......plenty liquid refreshments to keep hydrated.

SF
    I am a man of my word....we beat Livingston 5-0 tommorow then I will caddy for you for a round Jj. When have we looked likely to score 5 goals this season?

I am a man of my word....we beat Livingston 5-0 tommorow then I will caddy for you for a round Jj. When have we looked likely to score 5 goals this season?
    St Mirren x 2, plus QOTS and Stenny were not far away, perhaps we actually did v Dundee, anyway, I won’t be on the glue, therefore my bag will be weighed down with decent 6 degree North ales, for some of your trek.

SF

St Mirren x 2, plus QOTS and Stenny were not far away, perhaps we actually did v Dundee, anyway, I won’t be on the glue, therefore my bag will be weighed down with decent 6 degree North ales, for some of your trek.

SF
    I will take it in my stride....I could even give you tips on how to play better as we go around the course.

I will take it in my stride....I could even give you tips on how to play better as we go around the course.
    The only tips I take are from the horse’s mouth, hopefully JJ jnr was not on the glue too much last night in Birmingham and listens properly to the advice on arriving at Cheltenham in the next hour.

SF

In/oot - oot, I'm an official big game Charlie now.

Furryboots - torremolinos watching on the laptop via redtv

Pre - cycle along the beach esplanade

Post - might crack open a new bottle of JD (16 quid fae Gibraltar)

Prediction - 3-2 Rooney hat trick. Stick money on it. Nae the Rooney hat trick bit.

The only tips I take are from the horse’s mouth, hopefully JJ jnr was not on the glue too much last night in Birmingham and listens properly to the advice on arriving at Cheltenham in the next hour.

SF
    What I know about horse racing you could write on the back of a stamp. Let me know if your lad has landed a few good bets thanks to your advice. If not, you could also be advised to write your betting tips on the back of the same stamp!

When have we looked likely to score 5 goals this season?
    We could actually have had waaaay more than 5 when Livi visited Pittodrie earlier in the season.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast