+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi roll call Match thread and sh1t

RedTV
    2-0 Aberdeen (Cosgrove, Considine)
    Will be a tough game but I'd like to think the last couple of games will have given us a little spark to put a wee run together.
    For what it's worth, I'd go 442 - play Ferguson and Shinnie in midfield, McLennan and GMS wide, Cosgrove and McGinn up top.

Agreed, we need to pick a more attacking team as we already know it is going to be a replica of Hamilton/St Mirren recent home games. Just hope we don't have the usual 20 passes across the back line before deciding to pass back to Lewis to punt long towards Cosgrove. Let's play some football at home for a change!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What I know about horse racing you could write on the back of a stamp. Let me know if your lad has landed a few good bets thanks to your advice. If not, you could also be advised to write your betting tips on the back of the same stamp!
    Just seen a text, a score on the 1st winner at 25’s......think it won at 20’s.......hopefully not all downhill from here......anyway, he has a monkey in the suit inside pocket as they all have a plan with money saved up and unlike myself, not try to empty bookies satchels.

SF

I think DM will make a few changes to freshen things up, and maybe one or two are carrying injuries after two hard games physically (I haven't read any team news, although I read on Twitter that Connor McLennan has pulled out of the Scotland U-21's?

Lewis
    Ball Considine McKenna Lowe
    McGinn Ferguson Shinnie GMS (fit?)
    May
    Cosgrove

This has the danger of being an "after the Lord's Mayor Show" type game, where we've put in a monumental effort the last two games, and are expected to turn up against Livi and win.

Oot - Red TV International
    2-0 McGinn, Ferguson.
    Don’t think it will be a Bonny game. Just get the three points and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I read Hearts are closing in on Halkett of Livi.
    He’s a player we should be going after.
    I’d rather have Joe back to be honest. Better all round defender.

Halkett’s a bit of a physical beast from what I’ve seen. Perfectly suited to those hammer throwers then.

In
    Paddock with Moog Jnr
    2-0 to the good guys (Ballon D’or & Stewart) to start getting the home form back on track

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Just seen a text, a score on the 1st winner at 25’s......think it won at 20’s.......hopefully not all downhill from here......anyway, he has a monkey in the suit inside pocket as they all have a plan with money saved up and unlike myself, not try to empty bookies satchels.

SF
    Hopefully the Dons start off like your horse tip and get off to a flyer. They still won’t score 5 goals especially without conceding a goal. If they do I am in for a hell of a day with a load of glue sniffers.

In or Oot - In
    Pre - Loon’s driving so may go to the Bobbin for a couple
    Post - Sister-in-Laws for supper (trust me, rules not needed here, aka Godzilla)
    Prediction- 3-1 The good guys.
    Ballon D’or * 2 + Considine scoring.

In or Ooot - In
    Pre - Tinnies in the car - lift up from Glasgow
    Post - Straight back down the road. Night out in west end.
    Prediction - Horrible driving conditions up and down. 3-0 Dons. Back on track at home.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hopefully the Dons start off like your horse tip and get off to a flyer. They still won’t score 5 goals especially without conceding a goal. If they do I am in for a hell of a day with a load of glue sniffers.
    Not my horse tip......sadly, however jnr did well and will be spending some of his hard earned at Villa today before heading back to the riviera.

I’ve put on 5-0 as discussed, however, covered it slightly with 3/4-0 also.

SF

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast