Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
Yip they sure are pal.
Here's a controversial one for you RJ, I think we actually missed the traffic on Saturday, would you agree with that statement? cmon now m8 I have given credit to the donkey when its due (admittedly it's not been a due a lot recently, and I don't see that changing any time soon as he is more often than not about as much use as the proverbial ash-tray on a motor bike, or at best a man short)

But back to the Livi game, do you agree that we missed the traffic cone?

SF
I don’t honestly think we missed Traffic Conesidine. Admittedly we weren’t at our best defensively but how many times have we seen him caught sleeping in similar circumstances. I thought we were very poor going forward and that is where most of our big problems lies. We are not a very well adapted attacking team and our idiotic manager is the blame of this thanks to his ineptitude of attacking awareness.
Celtic are the only team in the whole league we should be concerned about defensively but our esteemed buffoon plays a large bulk of any starting eleven with a top heavy overload of defensive players and asks them to be the brains behind our attacking play?!
We will continue to drop points against our opponents because we are not coaching our squad to play correctly....a blind man can see where we fail but Del likes his defensive players and formation before results.