+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Livi roll call Match thread and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yip they sure are pal.
    Here's a controversial one for you RJ, I think we actually missed the traffic on Saturday, would you agree with that statement? cmon now m8 I have given credit to the donkey when its due (admittedly it's not been a due a lot recently, and I don't see that changing any time soon as he is more often than not about as much use as the proverbial ash-tray on a motor bike, or at best a man short)

But back to the Livi game, do you agree that we missed the traffic cone?

SF
    I don’t honestly think we missed Traffic Conesidine. Admittedly we weren’t at our best defensively but how many times have we seen him caught sleeping in similar circumstances. I thought we were very poor going forward and that is where most of our big problems lies. We are not a very well adapted attacking team and our idiotic manager is the blame of this thanks to his ineptitude of attacking awareness.
    Celtic are the only team in the whole league we should be concerned about defensively but our esteemed buffoon plays a large bulk of any starting eleven with a top heavy overload of defensive players and asks them to be the brains behind our attacking play?!
    We will continue to drop points against our opponents because we are not coaching our squad to play correctly....a blind man can see where we fail but Del likes his defensive players and formation before results.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, not at all RJ.
    It was poor, it was never a foul that led to their goal, but we defended it very poorly.
    Credit to Livi for their pressing.
    We got what we deserved out the match. We certainly need a major rethink of what type of players we bring in during the summer transfer window as we are hemorraging points at Pittodrie and this is down to our lack of being creative and troubling the opposition goalkeepers.

Hey were all entitled to our opinion.
    I just don't understand why qualifying for Europe is looked upon with derision.
    The alternative is accumulating fewer points, winning less games, finishing lower in the league and playing in the league cup group games.

Its not success in terms of winning trophies, but with other teams challenging for those spots, there will always be an achievement in securing a European place.
    Correct, might get a trip away, might get thru to group stage, will make some money v early LC matches along with teams that are chasing our tails atm and make less money.

All day long our chairman missed a trick in the transfer window in Delilah’s year when we were top on Hogmanay.......with the money disparity our chances of getting close again are reflected in the indexes of which I study now and again......European qualification and good progress in both cups will be KPI’s for our executive.......hopefully we progress to the summit in the SC after being pipped to the peak in the LC.

SF

We sure did.
    Good that you finally recognise his attributes.
    One day you might recognise those of the donkey
    cmon now pal ffs
    I have never really been one for slating the traffic cone and I do recognise his versatility and by fk we missed him on Saturday.
    But now as for Mrs Cosgrove's young brat I gave him credit where it was due during a little sparkle in December, but basically I have said since the day we signed him, he will never be a football player, never in a million years and if we have any ambition at all to move the club on from the level we are at, then signings of the caliber of the donkey is just not going to do it.
    What did he bring to the timothy 0-0 game (sweet fk all)
    Did we miss him in the huns replay (not in the slightest won 2-0)
    What did he bring to the Livi game ( sweet fk all)

Sorry min but for me it looks like normal service has been resumed from the donkey, I never want any Aberdeen player to fail, so I really hope the big lad has another flash in the pan and proves me wrong, but Im nae huddin ma breath

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    cmon now pal ffs
    I have never really been one for slating the traffic cone and I do recognise his versatility and by fk we missed him on Saturday.
    But now as for Mrs Cosgrove's young brat I gave him credit where it was due during a little sparkle in December, but basically I have said since the day we signed him, he will never be a football player, never in a million years and if we have any ambition at all to move the club on from the level we are at, then signings of the caliber of the donkey is just not going to do it.
    What did he bring to the timothy 0-0 game (sweet fk all)
    Did we miss him in the huns replay (not in the slightest won 2-0)
    What did he bring to the Livi game ( sweet fk all)

Sorry min but for me it looks like normal service has been resumed from the donkey, I never want any Aberdeen player to fail, so I really hope the big lad has another flash in the pan and proves me wrong, but Im nae huddin ma breath

SF
    No need to apologise for an opinion, we are all entitled to them.....regarding ballon d’or, you have made it abundantly clear that you think that our coach wasted £20,000 signing and indeed playing him, well, I don’t see many games, however I reckon he has improved and considering the outlay has scored a few goals when I’ve been lucky to attend......hopefully when I cheer us on in the semi he does the same.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    No need to apologise for an opinion, we are all entitled to them.....regarding ballon d’or, you have made it abundantly clear that you think that our coach wasted £20,000 signing and indeed playing him, well, I don’t see many games, however I reckon he has improved and considering the outlay has scored a few goals when I’ve been lucky to attend......hopefully when I cheer us on in the semi he does the same.

SF
    Fancy getting a ticket for your caddy?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Fancy getting a ticket for your caddy?
    You dodged a bullet there, I had JJ juniors tour bag lined up, you could fit a fridge in it to keep the cerveza collection cool, not to be though.
    Regarding a ticket, I’m afraid not, hopefully JJ senior is fit enough to attend as we are doing our normal day out and Hampden are very accommodating with regards wheelchairs etc........just hope we win this time to set up the final.

SF

You dodged a bullet there, I had JJ juniors tour bag lined up, you could fit a fridge in it to keep the cerveza collection cool, not to be though.
    Regarding a ticket, I’m afraid not, hopefully JJ senior is fit enough to attend as we are doing our normal day out and Hampden are very accommodating with regards wheelchairs etc........just hope we win this time to set up the final.

SF
    I was gearing myself up for the caddy gig but alas not to be. I might have hired a golf cart/buggy and drove you around the course just in case your liquor was getting the better of you. It would have been a laugh driving at your opponents with the vehicle (any advantage of winning is a bonus). All in the name of sport....I suppose I don’t need a set of plus fours now so all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was gearing myself up for the caddy gig but alas not to be. I might have hired a golf cart/buggy and drove you around the course just in case your liquor was getting the better of you. It would have been a laugh driving at your opponents with the vehicle (any advantage of winning is a bonus). All in the name of sport....I suppose I don’t need a set of plus fours now so all is good.
    Indeed, not to be, would have been a laugh seeing you struggle with the bag as I would have played at the riviera as they don’t allow buggies, anyway, enjoy the semi and hopefully the final.

SF

I would have played at the riviera as they don’t allow buggies

SF
    Do they make off road terrain golf buggies?

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast