+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Livi roll call Match thread and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Hey were all entitled to our opinion.
    I just don't understand why qualifying for Europe is looked upon with derision.
    The alternative is accumulating fewer points, winning less games, finishing lower in the league and playing in the league cup group games.

Its not success in terms of winning trophies, but with other teams challenging for those spots, there will always be an achievement in securing a European place.
    Like I say pal. it's my opinion that qualifying for Europe should be a basic standard for Aberdeen every single season, sadly there were times in the dark days that that was not the case, so I guess I can sort of understand why there are some folks who view qualifying as a success (I don't)
    But with your comment on derision, i have to say that there is no way that i would ever ridicule the fact that we are now qualifying regularly and that is down to some decent work that has been done by the management staff since they came on board, and I give them credit for that.

Now we need set about bringing real success back to the club and it will be a good starting point if we win the scottish cup this season, I honestly think we will

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Oh so sadly, sadly true pal, but there are some on here that think getting two games in europe in a year is success (one at home and one away) Fit a load of b0ll0x
    Some think getting to a semi or even a final is success, which is also another load of b0ll0x
    That being said I do think that our away form this season has us seriously staring at the best chance of real success we have had in fkn ages, and that success is putting something in the trophy cabinet. I feel we will win the Scottish cup this season.
    The negative of that is that it will probably secure DM's future for the foreseeable future.
    We have been nothing short of abysmal at home, and that is 100% the fault of the manager.

Nae doot there will be the usual dudes coming along with their red tinted glasses who support the once michty through thick and thin and remind us all at every given posting opportunity about them being brilliant supporters and all that sh1t who are obviously top dons compared to me and a few others,
    And these "top dons" will be slating me for posting the same old sh1t about our management team, but the facts are there for us all to see, sadly some of these top dons can't accept the facts, or at least they don't want to accept them.

Our home league form this season is a sackable offence at pretty much every other club in britain.

But it's ok as we had our usual two games in europe and so far one final appearance with a semi coming up (pardon the expression)

So all is hunky dory in the happy clappers world.
    What a miserable old woman you are.

Europa isn't anything like the competition it once was, it needs some serious changes to the format especially this parachuting nonsense but I class it as a success that we have been in it the last 4 or 5 years. We've even had a pretty good run in some campaigns. It gives all the players added experience, it means extra money in to the club with gate money and it gives fans some pretty decent nights.

If you can't bring yourself to enjoy nights at Pittodrie under the flood lights against Groningen or Real Sociedad or book a holiday around a trip to Maribor, Rijeka or even as far away as Burnley then f*ck knows what you're looking for. I even enjoyed watching us play that team that were obviously on the take and let Rooney fire 3 past them.

2 condescending stars of approval please 1903mad....

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    What a miserable old woman you are.
    Can I suggest you perhaps try and do your best to gt a life ma loon, rather than worrying about my old woman tendencies
    Your fain attempts to wind me up are getting a bitty boring now......... SOS DD

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Europa isn't anything like the competition it once was, it needs some serious changes to the format especially this parachuting nonsense but I class it as a success that we have been in it the last 4 or 5 years. We've even had a pretty good run in some campaigns. It gives all the players added experience, it means extra money in to the club with gate money and it gives fans some pretty decent nights.

If you can't bring yourself to enjoy nights at Pittodrie under the flood lights against Groningen or Real Sociedad or book a holiday around a trip to Maribor, Rijeka or even as far away as Burnley then f*ck knows what you're looking for. I even enjoyed watching us play that team that were obviously on the take and let Rooney fire 3 past them.

2 condescending stars of approval please 1903mad....
    Ive said before that's the only plus point of Europe. The fans get a jolly#. One day I winna be offshore***. My luck is terrible with the away dates. Maybe instead of neutral trips to watch Go Ahead Eagles or Fiorentina I will get a trip to Europe with the Dons again and change my mind on getting papped out in August. Until then I don't particularly give too much of a f@ck about Europe. Ive been away twice and it was a hoot im not going to lie

# done two trips before and they were a hoot

***Nae this year though as I am away until August 9. We will be oot by then, if we make it that is
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-03-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Can I suggest you perhaps try and do your best to gt a life ma loon, rather than worrying about my old woman tendencies
    Your fain attempts to wind me up are getting a bitty boring now......... SOS DD
    Dry yir eyes Mavis yi miserable al’ cow

We can see the happy clappers are coming out the woodwork again with their usual patter. Anything to try and deflect from another poor result at Pittodrie at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We can see the happy clappers are coming out the woodwork again with their usual patter. Anything to try and deflect from another poor result at Pittodrie at the weekend.
    Yip they sure are pal.
    Here's a controversial one for you RJ, I think we actually missed the traffic on Saturday, would you agree with that statement? cmon now m8 I have given credit to the donkey when its due (admittedly it's not been a due a lot recently, and I don't see that changing any time soon as he is more often than not about as much use as the proverbial ash-tray on a motor bike, or at best a man short)

But back to the Livi game, do you agree that we missed the traffic cone?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lol, not at all RJ.
    It was poor, it was never a foul that led to their goal, but we defended it very poorly.
    Credit to Livi for their pressing.

But back to the Livi game, do you agree that we missed the traffic cone?

SF
    We sure did.
    Good that you finally recognise his attributes.
    One day you might recognise those of the donkey

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast