+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Scotland investigate Aberdeen sectarianism

Surely, if the club are going to do nowt (as seems likely with Milne not wanting to upset his goat-bothering buddies) then DST should be press-releasing like f uc k about this?

Calling the weegia on their lies?

The Beeb are pretty sickly just now with their efforts to get Traynor to lift the ban.

When have the polis ever investigated the cheeks for sectarianism? They sing that crap every week yet the polis never do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Surely, if the club are going to do nowt (as seems likely with Milne not wanting to upset his goat-bothering buddies) then DST should be press-releasing like f uc k about this?

Calling the weegia on their lies?

The Beeb are pretty sickly just now with their efforts to get Traynor to lift the ban.
    The DST are like the milk monitors of the Dons support. You know the type. They won’t risk losing the next club coffee morning any more than Milne will risk upsetting the Huns

What a state our football is in if we are getting investigated for singing a song to Stevie G. You would have thought we had beaten the huns and f@cked their season

Wait?!

I look forward to Milne’s next press video telling us not to upset Sevco as a strong Rangers is necessary for Scottish football. The huns and their loving cup p!sh can go and take a royal f@ck to themselves. @rseholes....every single one of them.

Not surprised this has happened.

The weegia up here are quite happy to ignore sectarianism and bigotry by their favourites.

However, Stevie Clarke is well known down south, and as soon he started complaining about it, it became highly embarrassing for sevco.

In steps Jabba with operation deflect to spin the "everyone else is worse than us" line. Every incident of unacceptable behaviour from other clubs will be highlighted, even if it needs exaggerated. Repeat until everyone's forgotten about that pesky Steve Clarke mouthing off.

ironically, Police Scotland investigating this could be a good thing in the long-term. Sets a precedent they can't wriggle out of when the usual party songs get rolled out at ibrox. Send them videos of sevconians singing, and they'll be obliged to investigate

I am sure our fans were singing about his tanned complexion

Name:  FBAF0EF1-E9A8-4222-9512-A29DA73F88F2.jpg
Views: 1668
Size:  10.7 KB

He doesn’t exactly look gleeful either!

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Not surprised this has happened.

The weegia up here are quite happy to ignore sectarianism and bigotry by their favourites.
    Despite it being clearly audible in live games and despite Michael Stewart, Chris Sutton and Steve Clarke highlighting it

It was also this season while selling TRF (1st game) that every bus going into the carpark was singing the Billy Boys at full pelt and a copper told me she would lift me for flicking the bird at a bus full of folk gesturing the were going to do me in. The bus was stopped speaking to the steward at the gate right as the "up to our knees" bit was being sung. When the copper was asked by myself if the that was acceptable she walked away with saying a word. Arsehole. Sour faced bitch she was too

I wonder what came of this rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wonder what came of this rubbish
    A press diversion tactic...nothing more.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast