+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Police Scotland investigate Aberdeen sectarianism

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    It’s getting busy under that carpet.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport...lks/?ref=fbshr
    Can anyone say they are surprised? Scottish football is not for changing. We as a nation are embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Can anyone say they are surprised? Scottish football is not for changing. We as a nation are embarrassing.
    Aren't they just having a laugh?

I agree. F@ck having a laugh at the football.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aren't they just having a laugh?
    The authorities have swept bigotry under the carpet for years in the fear of upsetting 2 clubs in particular. You will see little a change as possible to combat this from anyone in a major position in Scottish football.
    The point about Jimmy Saville...everyone knows what he was now as it has been well documented. Singing to them that he is one of their own is what it is. Celtic boys club had *****’s like him in their midst for years and Celtic themselves knew about it. Celtic as a football club are a total embarrassment for Scottish football including the way they currently conduct themselves addressing these matters.
    I am neither a catholic or a prodestant so I couldn’t give one iota of care about the point scoring between both sets of supporters, but when the establishment including the government say they are doing what they can to stop bigotry I look in with a keen eye to see what is actually done.

We
    Not in my name.

The authorities have swept bigotry under the carpet for years in the fear of upsetting 2 clubs in particular. You will see little a change as possible to combat this from anyone in a major position in Scottish football.
    The point about Jimmy Saville...everyone knows what he was now as it has been well documented. Singing to them that he is one of their own is what it is. Celtic boys club had *****’s like him in their midst for years and Celtic themselves knew about it. Celtic as a football club are a total embarrassment for Scottish football including the way they currently conduct themselves addressing these matters.
    I am neither a catholic or a prodestant so I couldn’t give one iota of care about the point scoring between both sets of supporters, but when the establishment including the government say they are doing what they can to stop bigotry I look in with a keen eye to see what is actually done.
    So child abuse...is having a laugh?

Bigotry...not a laugh?

You need to be more consistent with the pish you spout.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So child abuse...is having a laugh?

Bigotry...not a laugh?

You need to be more consistent with the pish you spout.
    Who said child abuse is a laugh?

Just because you don’t like me Aldo don’t try and twist things to make yourself feel better....you aren’t funny at all and you are a fine one for talking about anyone spouting pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Were you just casually perusing their site and looking up old threads?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789